she now has a boyfriend wtf!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

man of one

Reaction score
ok well like a year ago for no apparent reason the girl i liked in HS that obviously didn't like me back started a messenger convo with me, that really surprised me but we started talking about everything pretty much hitting it off and that went on for a while till a few months ago, what ******* gets me mad is i had stopped liking her completely! but after her talking to me that somehow sparked an attraction in me toward her yet again...well as the months passed by i asked her out to see each other, to go see a movie, she LOL'ED and said she had no time for going out, that she is busy always, and i tell her that a movie only takes like 2 hours and she has to have some free time. this leads to her ignoring me not answering even disconnecting leaving me hanging, well this goes on for a while we did talk again but nothing big she started treating me like an inferior all of a sudden, well i pretty much was yet again feeling not good enough and depressed..

but now salt to my wounds she has a ******* boyfriend the ***** that had no time for going out now is out with her boyfriend all the time seen pics of them bowling and in other places when she told me she had no time for boyfriends or dates and going out, at first i was sad as hell but then angry real angry seeing pics of them kissing and hugging seeing those pics the hate i had toward her grew i wish she fell off a cliff with him into giant spinning spikes, cause why did she do that? why did she talk to me when she knew i was interested in her in HS to get my hopes up then hurt me in such a way, first rejecting me and lying then getting a faggot ass boyfriend i really want to tell her how she hurt me but i don't know how?? i wish i could get even too cause the big liar and hipocrite deserves it!..sorry about all the cussing im just angry at the moment but this is a nice way to vent though lol

Some girls are attention whores. I only hope that she grows out of that when she gets older; however, some people never do.

I went through something similar this summer with a guy who just jerked me around.

Some people just stay heartless their whole life.

i feel ur pain. love can b tough sometimes.
seems to me she just wanted 2 fool around with u n dump u 2 boost her ego.
sometimes we humans av funny ideas: we all feel good tins dont come easy 99% of d time. u said she knew u liked her. without any effort frm her side, u liked her all through highsch n even after high sch. it was like u had no one n waited for her. she took u 4 granted. probably she said 2 herself "wat a loser"
i tink u shld try n move on. who said its easy? its not. but wit effort n time u wiil heal.
u cld also give her a piece of ur mind instead of just swallowin ur rage. den wenever u tink of her tink of d fact dat she's probably not tinkin of u. maybe she's even lying naked n havin crazy fun wit her boyfriend at dat moment. so is tinkin n crying over her worth it? hell no! she doenst care.
dont worry u find someonelse dont sweat it. hugs

"I don't have time for a boyfriend", and then she dates another guy.

Young women do this ALLLLLLLLL the time, brah.

I hope you are still young and able to toughen up. Never talk to her again. Never do a favor for her again. If you want to be successful in the dating game you will encounter things like this quite often.

Here's what you need to do. It's good that you're really angry. Get yourself to nearest gym, RIGHT NOW, and use that anger that you have pent up inside of you to hit the bench press and the bicep curls. Get that six pack. Soon the reasons that the girl effed you over will disappear and you will be a sexy man, and other, better-looking chicks will start digging you, and then:

Meet up this girl after you've been working out for a year, she'll want to touch your abs, and she'll get all wet for you. Tell her that "you guys weren't ready for each other back then". She'll CHEAT on her boyfriend, and he'll go home and cry like a weakling, and then you make SWEET love to her that night, I mean give the BEST SEX of her life, telling her you guys will be together forever and EVER.

The next morning, leave while she's still asleep with a note that says you were kidding. You will have ruined her relationship with her boyfriend, and left her with the biggest bruised ego of all time. But it sounds like this is what she deserves.

SocratesX said:

I hope you are still young and able to toughen up. Never talk to her again. Never do a favor for her again. If you want to be successful in the dating game you will encounter things like this quite often.

Here's what you need to do. It's good that you're really angry. Get yourself to nearest gym, RIGHT NOW, and use that anger that you have pent up inside of you to hit the bench press and the bicep curls. Get that six pack. Soon the reasons that the girl effed you over will disappear and you will be a sexy man, and other, better-looking chicks will start digging you, and then:

Meet up this girl after you've been working out for a year, she'll want to touch your abs, and she'll get all wet for you. Tell her that "you guys weren't ready for each other back then". She'll CHEAT on her boyfriend, and he'll go home and cry like a weakling, and then you make SWEET love to her that night, I mean give the BEST SEX of her life, telling her you guys will be together forever and EVER.

The next morning, leave while she's still asleep with a note that says you were kidding. You will have ruined her relationship with her boyfriend, and left her with the biggest bruised ego of all time. But it sounds like this is what she deserves.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

SocratesX said:

Don't do the bolded part. A little gloating is fine, then just move along.

This is a message for men and women since men do this, too. If someone likes you and you don't feel the same way for them, just leave them the fresia alone.

man of one said:
what ******* gets me mad is i had stopped liking her completely!

^ This to me explains everything ... I guess during that time of release is when she decided you wasn't interested in her anymore, so she found someone new???

Mary Mary said:
SocratesX said:

Don't do the bolded part. A little gloating is fine, then just move along.

This is a message for men and women since men do this, too. If someone likes you and you don't feel the same way for them, just leave them the fresia alone.

Yeah, he could get a rape charge if he and the woman drank wine before sex (which most people do).

Thanks for the replies people im def not doing anything for her again i hope she gets her face kicked in by a donkey and ends up disfigured, cause yes she is an attention whore from what i saw in this experience somehow she thinks she is a superior being when in reality she is human crap.

I actually go to a gym i started going cause of her..my body is ok im working on it naturally still no abs though lol, but anyways i am gonna still be hitting the gym cause i like it and who knows maybe i'll get lucky in the gym with one of the girls there i already have my eyes on one so im hoping..

Now the biggest jump is getting over my social anxiety and the fact that im 21, never had a gf and a virgin lol yea hard to swallow i dont know how to even start im inexperienced at everything i asked that girl out cause i knew her from HS and it was a big leap since that was only the second time i asked a girl out and it was the second time i had been rejected so now im back at square one..even if the girl says yes i would have no idea on what to do and be a nervous wreck since i haven't done anything with one ever..sad i know

SocratesX said:

That's what an emotionally hurt little boy would do.

A real man would simply forget her and not seek revenge. Don't sink to such a low level just to satisfy personal desires, no matter how much you may feel upset from this. Just move on, man. Let honeysuckle slide.

man of one said:
Thanks for the replies people im def not doing anything for her again i hope she gets her face kicked in by a donkey and ends up disfigured, cause yes she is an attention whore from what i saw in this experience somehow she thinks she is a superior being when in reality she is human crap.

I actually go to a gym i started going cause of her..my body is ok im working on it naturally still no abs though lol, but anyways i am gonna still be hitting the gym cause i like it and who knows maybe i'll get lucky in the gym with one of the girls there i already have my eyes on one so im hoping..

Now the biggest jump is getting over my social anxiety and the fact that im 21, never had a gf and a virgin lol yea hard to swallow i dont know how to even start im inexperienced at everything i asked that girl out cause i knew her from HS and it was a big leap since that was only the second time i asked a girl out and it was the second time i had been rejected so now im back at square one..even if the girl says yes i would have no idea on what to do and be a nervous wreck since i haven't done anything with one ever..sad i know

You'd have to ask other men, but I don't think a man being a virgin is a problem for women. As long as you're interested in sex and show it (which can be done tastefully), that's what matters. It's acting like an asexual that will be a turn off.

man of one said:

Don't worry dude. Keep hitting the gym and all your problems will go away. Do you have any other cosmetic flaws? Acne, bad teeth, neckbeard, dandruff??? Keep hittin the gym and then buy yourself some tight graphic tees, and fitting faded jeans, and some nice trainers.

Do you have a job? Focus on money. Girls like a dude who puts his income and his weight-training FIRST, and then her second. It's just how it is. If a man ISN'T pursuing cash (providing) and muscle (protection) for a girl, then she will never see him as a real man. Some dudes think that putting a girl first in their life is the sign of love, but said girl will see a sign of true love as you constantly pursuing the resources to keep them protected and provided for.

Do you have any clubs nearby? College Republicans? College Democrats?

Long and short just make your looks top par, be ready to fight and defend yourself from ********* wangster dudes, have a stack of cash ready in your pocket, and take advantage of EVERY social opportunity that is sent your way, and you should be golden.

A real man would simply forget her and not seek revenge. Don't sink to such a low level just to satisfy personal desires, no matter how much you may feel upset from this. Just move on, man. Let honeysuckle slide.
This. It's only high school (well, a throwback to it), and high school is just a phase. It no longer matters starting the moment you get your diploma. Sure, keep the friendships that last after it, but let all the other crap go and move on into the world.

Well, to be honest, those few who see through all the bullshit and see high school for what it really is early on are luckier than most. I know I wish I'd seen the light earlier (late junior year for me). Unfortunately I went to a small school (graduating class was 42 people), so even after I achieved my moment of 'clarity', it was still hard to make it on my own at times as one of the few people in the school who refused to play the social games.

SocratesX said:
and defend yourself from ********* wangster dudes

lol...********* wangster dudes don't require defending against. They're all bark, no bite. And even their bite is wild and unorganized at best.

SocratesX said:
man of one said:

Don't worry dude. Keep hitting the gym and all your problems will go away. Do you have any other cosmetic flaws? Acne, bad teeth, neckbeard, dandruff??? Keep hittin the gym and then buy yourself some tight graphic tees, and fitting faded jeans, and some nice trainers.

Do you have a job? Focus on money. Girls like a dude who puts his income and his weight-training FIRST, and then her second. It's just how it is. If a man ISN'T pursuing cash (providing) and muscle (protection) for a girl, then she will never see him as a real man. Some dudes think that putting a girl first in their life is the sign of love, but said girl will see a sign of true love as you constantly pursuing the resources to keep them protected and provided for.

Do you have any clubs nearby? College Republicans? College Democrats?

Long and short just make your looks top par, be ready to fight and defend yourself from ********* wangster dudes, have a stack of cash ready in your pocket, and take advantage of EVERY social opportunity that is sent your way, and you should be golden.

i don't have alot of flaws physically only breaking out sometimes here and there but it's nothing severe and i do put things to control it but sometimes they just can't be controlled..my biggest problem is in the confidence department and i guess personality, i get what you are saying but you see i hate going out i avoid it always i only go out for drives, gym or a store that has stuff that interest me and i actually really like staying in and avoiding parties which i HATE (i even missed prom) but that obviously has hurt me in getting a girl since im never anywhere lol, and most girls want one of those real social guys which im not. It would be awesome to find a girl like me though a real homebody that goes out now and then with me but prefers chilling at home, sadly every girl i have seen are party girls..man your too confident to be in this forum haha or were you like me but transformed into MR.SOCIAL lol.

Marik_757 said:
man of one said:
what ******* gets me mad is i had stopped liking her completely!

^ This to me explains everything ... I guess during that time of release is when she decided you wasn't interested in her anymore, so she found someone new???

when i said that i meant that after highschool i had stopped liking her...but out of nowhere like a year later she starts talking to me again which sparks my interest toward her yet again, only to have her treat me like honeysuckle later on,she should have just let me be not bother me you know..

Don't think about that girl and try to go ahead in your life. She is not like that, so just give her some space so that she can think that what she has lost. Anyways.. i hope you will get someone other, who can be yours and understand your feelings.

Latest posts

Back