She really thinks little of what I can do!!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin_d'_lion

Reaction score
There is this "LITTLE" girl/woman in our office who used to brag of her boyfriend and at what her boyfriend can do! But when we (our officemates) have lunch and if shes around,she sometimes teases me, as well and, really that's ok with me! But the problem is that when I tease her as well, she answers me back with her boyfriends line of "option for his opponents destruction".

And this pisses me off. Because she doesn't have a single clue of wheat my life was, before I sobered. And a little line like that can never shake my knees, as I was raised in the streets where hoodlums are present 24/7. You see in that place where I grew up, we have(and a need as well) to fight back in order to survive, and when I say fight back, I mean ALL OUT WAR! We don't kill of course but we make sure that the person whom we decide to "bash" can never again look straight in our eyes, nor hold a single knife, stick, or gun in his/her hands. That is what we are in our place!

Yes, we manage to transfer to a peaceful place, because God blessed us financially, but I was molded emotionally in that place. It made me strong, still kneed person, and well-willed! And the thing that pisses me off, is that here I am trying to change, and there the little woman that she is, giving me those pathetic of a line of her boyfriend who does not even know me. Heck if I wasn't a changed man, I'd tell her to have his boyfriend come to our office then we can settle his fighting ability with mine on the rooftop!

Of course I cannot promise anything, because nobody knows the future, But all I can promise is that it will be a "BLOODY WAR"!!!!!

But I'm a changed man now, and though it really pisses me, I should, must, and will broaden my mind, because what I was is a thing of the past! I'm a changed man now! and I sometimes counsel those who were in my shoes once. besides I'm older--And I should know best on what to do!
I just hope and pray that she does not push my exact button! hahahahaha!

Nah! I'll behave accordingly, that's a promise!!!!

It's a good thing you're a changed man now.

Woosah man, woosah.

Dont give into her taunts. She's just insecure. If she is quoting her bf all the time that means she doesnt know who she is as a person. Dont worry about her. She's not worth your time or emotional energy.

ha....the fact that you posted about her means your buttons been pushed already.

Somewhere along the line I'm thinking you have the hots for this chick already
and she just might be flirting with you.

if it was me...
I'd tell her there's only oneway to find out if I'm better than her on-line BF.
She has to try me on her...lmao

I'd be pissed too if I some girl were to say dumb honeysuckle like that to me. There's no problem with her teasing you, but for her to taunt you with (joke) threats about her boyfriend when you tease her back...... that's definitely irritating. It's good that you came to vent it out here instead of beating the guy up or something :)

:club:

It's harder to deal with people at work cause you can't risk getting in trouble. In my opinion, the best thing to do is to blow it off and not dwell on it. Instead of letting that one little phrase get to you, just shrug it off and make it obvious that you're going to treat her the same way she treats you, regardless of who her boyfriend is.

Latest posts

Back