She Said Yes!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naval_Fluff

Reaction score
Well, I asked a girl out last night...and I did in the most horrible way ever...at least I think, she said it was cute though..so I guess that's all that rlly matters. But anyway, she said YESH!!! I'm so happy! I'm gonna og hang out with her later, I'm so excited ^_^ Maybe imma nerd but just for her, I...drew...PIKACHU!! Cause he's adorable :p Anyway, I just had to tell someone..couldn't keep it all bottld up

That sounds great :)

Well done! I hope all goes well. If you fluffed-up (pun intended) the asking out bit and she still said yes, it probably means she's not impressed by ego-driven meat-heads, so that's good too.

lol She's not the kind of person. We're both waiting till marraige for that ;)

I just got back, it was so awesome, we even kissed ^_^ Imma draw her a rose :p This is the first time I actually cared this much about a girl. And her mom likes me too! Her mom told my dad that I was quite, but pleasent and welcome anytime! I feel so happy ^_^

Naval_Fluff said:
lol She's not the kind of person. We're both waiting till marraige for that ;)

I just got back, it was so awesome, we even kissed ^_^ Imma draw her a rose :p This is the first time I actually cared this much about a girl. And her mom likes me too! Her mom told my dad that I was quite, but pleasent and welcome anytime! I feel so happy ^_^

Nice man! Just try to be prepared mentally in case something happens. Not saying it will, just try not to get hurt ok? Guard your heart.

Naval_Fluff said:
And her mom likes me too! Her mom told my dad that I was quite, but pleasent and welcome anytime! I feel so happy ^_^

Whoa! That's half the battle right there!

Naval, dude, I'm happy for you, but when I saw the thread title I thought you were getting married. ****, quit playing games with my heart!

Tramp said:
when I saw the thread title I thought you were getting married.
LOL I thought that too when I first saw this :p

Well that's good then. Hope things workout well for you and all the best for future :)

Latest posts

Back