She Said Yes!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love hurts more than physical pain sometimes.

I've known 2 girls I've felt strongly about. One of them we were close friends, almost more at one point but our lives just drifted apart over the years and we rarely see much of each other anymore. I now realise I wouldn't be suited to her but I still miss her.
The other I only know over msn so although I can't get a complete judge of her character she's just... perfect to me and for some reason she's made a massive impact on my life and I can't stop thinking about her and become sad if I go even one day without talking to her.

I don't really have much luck with relationships

Well I'm sorry to hear that man. I know your pain. The sad part is, I can't meet a girl in school for some reason. I just can't muster any feelings for them, they don't matter to me. The only place I've met girls at church, and It seems that every girl has something going on in their lives. I just hope I don't see her for awhile. I know that sounds bad, but for me to be that close would just kill me...

Yeah I know what you mean.
I've met a lot of girls that have depressing things going on in their lives or a disruptive family and I'm sympathetic and would gladly help them but to be in a close relationship I feel would only make me depressed eventually if I had to deal with their depression every day.

When I start uni I'm hoping for a fresh start. No one will know me, no preconcieved ideas of what I'm like, no reputation good or bad. It'll be a new beginning and its at uni I really hope to find the girl of my dreams.

Well I'm glad to know you've found a University, and that you're getting a fresh start...what I wouldn't give to just forget the past and look forever foward. I hope the best for you, that you meet the perfect girl and you two have an amazing relationship!

Thank You :)

I've only been a member for a day and I'm overwhelmed by the friendliness of the community.

See I have a problem with online communities. Usually I join and feel like I'm just another member, that I'm not noticed or not liked as much as other members. This feeling makes me feel quite worthless and I usually end up leaving the community or forum.
No idea why it happens or why I feel that way and I know its irrational but hopefully it won't happen here :)

Naval_Fluff said:
That's why I end up being the loudest prson ever...and then I become that "annoying little kid" >.< Ah, life's funny.

Same actually. I sometimes over-do it online and people can find me annoying xD
Aah well

Latest posts

Back