Shocking news [teenage]

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindster

Reaction score
My ex-girlfriend that i was in a relationship with me for about 2 months called me today and told me that she wanna go out with me and want to give us a second chance. Again today she called me and told me that she lost her virginity day ago and if i really like her i shouldn't care for the thing she did and accept her the way she is, she said. When i heared the news i was shocked but i acted that i don't care for her anymore so it isn't important. People what would you do in this situation ? ? ?

I like to go into threads that say "shocking news" because of my 10+ years on the internet little actually shocks me but good story.

She messed some other guy Instead of you and found out the guy was a piece of honeysuckle, now she wants you back. That is what I am getting from what you are saying. Her loss and it is up to yoy if you want to give her another chance. It all depends if you still think she is worth it or not.

She is probably using you man.

"if i really like her i shouldn't care for the thing she did and accept her the way she is"

That right there shows she is trying to guilt trip you into taking her back.

Did she dump you or did you dump her?

If you dumped her, you can 'consider' getting back together. If she was the one who dumped you, you should drop her like a sack of bricks and run.

No. She says that she wants to give the relationship a second chance but yet she went screwed another guy and say this shouldn't matter to you? She's trying to make the choice for you. I wouldn't even bother with her.

kindster said:
People what would you do in this situation ? ? ?

She got her badboy and now she longs for her niceboy.

LOL, it plays out in record time.

Usually it takes decades.

Lol, her logic is horrible. Its the equivalent to saying, "sorry I beat the living crap out of you honey, but if you really like me you'll accept me for who I am". Tell her to fresia off, but in a more polite way, delete her number and all contact and try to learn something from this situation that will help you in the future. If you see her occasionally, dont be an ******* or look sad, but just be brief and polite. Hopefully you weren't too attached, move on there are far better women than her.

It's up to you man. If you like her maybe give her second chance. Why did you guys break up in the first place?

It's not like taking her back the day after she bangs some random guy sets a bad precedent or anything.

I wouldn't give her a second chance.

If she cheated on another guy with you, she'll cheat on you with another guy. Poisonous toadstools don't change their spots.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I wouldn't give her a second chance.

If she cheated on another guy with you, she'll cheat on you with another guy. Poisonous toadstools don't change their spots.

This.

The way people treat others is the way they'll treat you. It's nice to tell yourself that you're the exception, but be logical. ...You probably aren't.

Amen to most of the stuff already said - she's a horrible person. An evil person. And you should run like the wind.

Pretty unanimous in here. I think you'd end up regretting any involvement with her, and the time wasted on her would be better spent, well, doing anything.

Lol everyone has the right idea here, It cannot get any simpler than this.

Karma is a *****.

Latest posts

Back