Should know better

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbstanley70

Reaction score
I know I should let things go but it is not as easy as I would like. I wish it were as easy as taking out a chip from my hard drive, but I think I am a defective model. I try every day to get over her, to let her become the past, but my mind and my heart, will not let me let her go. I am sure one day all of this will make sense, that I will smile about all of this and be thankful we had our time, but right now, it only makes me sad and wishing for more. I know I am lucky in so many ways but right now, I don't feel that luck. I miss her and it makes me sad and that is my life at the moment.

I know how you feel, it takes time though. If you really cared about her then you may never get over her but you'll learn how to deal and move on with your life. Hang in there.

lbstanley70 said:
I know I should let things go but it is not as easy as I would like. I wish it were as easy as taking out a chip from my hard drive, but I think I am a defective model. I try every day to get over her, to let her become the past, but my mind and my heart, will not let me let her go. I am sure one day all of this will make sense, that I will smile about all of this and be thankful we had our time, but right now, it only makes me sad and wishing for more. I know I am lucky in so many ways but right now, I don't feel that luck. I miss her and it makes me sad and that is my life at the moment.

consider yourself lucky. because she's still there, even if she's not with you.
I was deeply in love once, and she died. and there's nothing you can do about that. not even find some joy because she found happines with another guy.
took me 16 years to get over it. to think about her with acceptance.

time doesnt fix anything to be honest. the pain is always there. but you become stronger. stronger enough to live with that.
now I can think about her with a smile on my face.
you'll do the same :)

lbstanley70 said:

Hey man, chill... just treasure the happy moments... nothing is forever... be happy... people here understand how you feel but we dun want to see you like that... and she who is in your head doesnt want to see you like that... heads up and smile...

Grief takes time, and this is taking longer because she was contacting you.

Latest posts

Back