shy is a cold emtion.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

:( ive been trying to get a girl 4 a while now. i just too shy. i make myself look like a weirdo. im just another freak in the world to them. sigh. i just want love. but thats abvously to much to ask. ever since the rejection. my self esteem is at an all time low. im nothing but a lonely loser.

Aww, feel like telling us what happened? Maybe we could give you some advice. :(

Mechanical said:
Aww, feel like telling us what happened? Maybe we could give you some advice. :(

well it was this one girl i liked. loved her but never told her for years. but approaching the end of school i new i had 2 tell her. so i approached her. i asked her and right after im done RIGHT AFTER she says. "oh no no no no. Jess we should just stay freinds."i was crushed. then some other guy asked her out.......she said yes. :( :( my self essteem is in the toliet. i am still crushed. and i think shes purposely kissing in front of me. ugh she makes me mad and sad. and her man whore boyfreind CHEATING ON HER AT DENNY's is still with her. ill let HER feel what its like being crushed. on her own. what goes around comes back around,

Awwwwwwww! :(  
Guest, i'm really sorry to hear that.  i know how it feels!  believe me mate, i found nothing worst in life but this thing and other things we may watch on the news all the time nowadays.

i'm prety much the same, F****G shy person. i remember i got that sickness since i was 4years old!!! u belive that!?
now i'm nearly 28.  
do you see that girl all the time!?  can you not stop seein her!? can you just cut all contacts with her!? i know, i know, it's very hard and you may go and search for her number after you delete it, or pretending walk besite her house in a fever that she see you. Honestly my friend, she doesnt worth time. i know u have strong feeling for her. ALAS! life is not that fair or at least apparently.  
how old are you mate!? askin because if u're young and u'll be goin to uni, that would heal things so quickly.

Latest posts

Back