shy people, do not join dating sites

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nerdygirl said:
Ah, minty. You're already hotness personified.

This is true.

EveWasFramed said:
I'd also be careful making those baby sounds...I think nerdy has mentioned having a cute Minty baby. :p

Yeah, I'm pretty reckless. Think James Dean in diapers.

EveWasFramed said:
I'd also be careful making those baby sounds...I think nerdy has mentioned having a cute Minty baby. :p

Shh! You're not supposed to remind him that I wanna have his babies, getting serious like crazy, being all Natasha Bedingfield-ish.

nerdygirl said:
All of the women of the world (35 and over) have become cougars. We just can't help ourselves. Who wants a guy with the maturity level of an adult when we can have men who are essentially children to raise?

I'm not much younger than you probably, but still, help yourself :D

Triple Bogey said:
I don't know how anybody can 'look for somebody' all the time.
It's just depressing and disheartening. The end result is always the same. What is the point of putting yourself thru it ?

Amen to this.

Batman55 said:
nerdygirl said:
All of the women of the world (35 and over) have become cougars. We just can't help ourselves. Who wants a guy with the maturity level of an adult when we can have men who are essentially children to raise?

Well, I always wanted somebody who had the moves like Batman.
[video=youtube]

Batman55 said:
Triple Bogey said:
It's just depressing and disheartening. The end result is always the same. What is the point of putting yourself thru it ?

Amen to this.

You know what is a nice idea? Instead of looking for somebody all of the time, just make yourself, "available to be found". You may be surprised at the difference.

nerdygirl said:
Batman55 said:
nerdygirl said:

Well, I always wanted somebody who had the moves like Batman.

Batman55 said:
Triple Bogey said:

Amen to this.

You know what is a nice idea? Instead of looking for somebody all of the time, just make yourself, "available to be found". You may be surprised at the difference.

Dunno about "moves like Batman" but I definately have moves like the Penguin! Close enough?

Also yeah, make yourself available, top tip.

I've not read the whole nine yards, I mean pages, but shy people do join. And then never go searching. Ask me how I know

Latest posts

Back