Sick and tired of being alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y

Yeah_Yeah

I'm sick and tired of being alone.  Why am I alone?  Well of course I've done it to myself.  I have only myself to blame.  I built up walls around me to keep people out.  I act like I'm happy and normal when in reality I'm nothing but empty lonely and miserable.  All I ever wanted to be was just a normal person.  No woman in her right mind would want to be with me.  People call themselves my friends but they're not real friends.  I always wanted real friends but could never find them.  The minute anyone wants to get to know the real me I run away like a **** coward.  I am only left with people who are so self absorbed they wouldn't know who I really am if I yelled it in their faces.  I'm miserable.  Thanks for listening to my alcohol induced rant.

hi, well readin to you post was like reading a similar entry in my jurnal, yes i'm just like you...althought i think we should let people closer to us, but i can understand if you don't want them to know you, i also like to keep them at distance, but at the same we should try at least to find new friends...as for love, i don't think you shouldn't mix love with loneliness... i don't think that if you are lonely no woman will love you...i'm sure that there is a girl who will see your beautiful soul...you should never lose hope in love only because you are lonely...there is lovefor everybody...but to find friends i know it's harder...for me it's hard to even talk to people...when i'm writing i can say what i'm thinking so beautiful, but when it comes to talking i'm misunderstood and eventually everybody started avoiding me...but don't lose hope...that's what i'm telling myself...

Yeah_Yeah said:
I'm sick and tired of being alone.  Why am I alone?  Well of course I've done it to myself.  I have only myself to blame.  I built up walls around me to keep people out.  I act like I'm happy and normal when in reality I'm nothing but empty lonely and miserable.  All I ever wanted to be was just a normal person.  No woman in her right mind would want to be with me.  People call themselves my friends but they're not real friends.  I always wanted real friends but could never find them.  The minute anyone wants to get to know the real me I run away like a **** coward.  I am only left with people who are so self absorbed they wouldn't know who I really am if I yelled it in their faces.  I'm miserable.  Thanks for listening to my alcohol induced rant.

i know how you feel bub,
it's hard to trust people in dis world or in yours(and my) case..i feel as though the real me isn't good enuf.sucks feelingn like that aye. just hold up and keep hope, i found if you have faith you can get somewhere in life..i know about the whole acting happy; you play a so-called charade and yiu seem all la-di-da on da owtside but your aching and hurting inside. it doesn't help taht you keep it all in but thankfully there's a website which will help the lonesome people like us who all end up here..
memba have faith and try to keep hope even when the lonliness kills you inside and you wanna fade away and disappear from other people's lives when there's people who do care bowt you..there is.. yiou just gotta have faith and look fior good noand not notice the balck and darkness all the time

Latest posts

Back