Sick of it!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkness

Reaction score
Why do woman go for the bad guys? I just don't understand it. They have fun with the guy and then he turns around and breaks her heart, cheats on her or just straight up dumps her...etc

Then being the nice guy I am I come in to help her out and bring her back up to speed and now all of a sudden I'm a bad guy to. Now I'm thrown into the mix that all guys are immature ******** who just want to get laid and doesn't care about anything else. ( I'm not talking about one individual girl either )

Do you guys know how much it hurts to be labeled something you aren't? Here I am coming up with creative ways and ideas to boost people morale again and basically I just get spit on.

I already hate my life as it is. Never been in a relationship before, still a virgin, so I haven't experienced anything, but when I do go out of my way for people I just get thrown under the bus. Yep that darkness fellow is a guy so therefore he has a dick and that is the only thing he uses to think. He is just like every other guy... Man it ticks me off!

The whole women love bad guys thing is true, but slightly blown out of proportion.
They like exciting guys, but they actually prefer those that are nice as well. Rule of thumb, of course.

Like Pheenix said:

Exciting nice guy > exciting bad guy > boring nice guy > boring bad guy

And women out there would say the same thing, they can never meet a nice guy, all guys just want to get into their pants or treat them like dirt. Yet that isn't true, same with women, not all want bad boys. Maybe it's just that you are more attracted to those type of girls, yet don't fit in with what they look for in a guy, or like you said they lump you in with them because that's how they see all men. There are women out there who want the nice guy, they are just harder to find because they do the same thing we do.

:D I say if you can't beat'em, join'em.

As it has already been said women like excitement. Their lives are otherwise dull and boring :p sorry ladies been in better moods. Anyway, be that excitement and they will be your's.

AFrozenSoul said:
:D I say if you can't beat'em, join'em.

As it has already been said women like excitement. Their lives are otherwise dull and boring :p sorry ladies been in better moods. Anyway, be that excitement and they will be your's.
Ha,Ha, Froz,nice one!

I sometimes feel guilty inflicting too much pain on the good guys. Bad boys are easier on my conscience.

Lostgirl87 said:
So why did she turn on you too?

I really wish I knew the answer to that. I hate being thrown in the mix of the ********, when clearly I'm not.

I know I've posted to similar threads, I can't find where though

the answer is genetics and it sucks

but a lot of girls also have a stupid romantic notion where they'll get a boyfriend and "fix" him where though the power of their love can tame a bad boy into a loving husband and responsible father, those girls don't want a boyfriend they want a project

eventually some girls will wise up and realize that bad biys are a mistake,

being single sucks I know, but we're all in this together

*hugs*

good luck

also here is a brilliant comic exemplifying the suckyness of genetics
http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=2241#comic

and here is a youtube video that relates to the topic

it's quite catchy :D

[youtube]xfeys7Jfnx8[/youtube]

I don't spend too much time online ( that's crazy talk)

Attachments

• 20110510.gif
    20110510.gif
    194.6 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back