Silly, Dumb, Or Brilliant Ways To Get Off The Phone With Someone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Say " Thank you for calling Johns Funeral home....what coffin would you like to purchase today??" and then keep advertising from everything from flowers to funeral home chewing gum.=p

When u pick up the phone say "i'm batman" in a low, husky voice.

Ask them for phone sex.

Tell them u have to go because your cat needs to use the phone.

Meow at them instead of talking.

Put the phone near your ass and fart as loudly and slowly as you can.

Sing the spice girls song "wonnabe" to them :p

I usually close the phone if I don't want to talk with anyone. Though, no one calls me anyway... :/

If you don't recognize the caller's number you could try answering with something similar to...

"Thank you for calling Madam Zolegra's psychic hotline. We knew that you'd be calling today and hope you enjoy your personalized reading for only 9.99 per minute. Would you prefer our tarot spread, gazing ball special, or an upgrade to tea leaves for an additional 5.99?"

If they don't hang up after all that, give them a reading that they'll remember for the rest of their life! (Hey, you might as well try and get their credit card info too if they are willing. ;) )

At work it's "someone just walked into my office, gotta go. Let me call you back."
At home, kinda the same thing, "someone's at the door, call you later."
But hey, like Awkwyrd said, I'd stay on the line for their credit card info! ;)

Blue_Eyed_Symphony said:
Once someone called my house phone and without looking at the Caller ID, I answerd.
It was a guy who was psychotically obsessed with me.
Well, I am so used to talking on my cell phone (I hardly ever used the house phone)
I said after about 3 minutes, "Hey I am in a bad reception area, you're cutting out. I will call you back when I get better signal."
He busted me out.
I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I said (fake giggling) "I was going to see if you'd fall for it. Everyone else has. I was joking."
He laughed and then I stayed on the phone with him for an hour, feeling bad.
Ahh.....Yes. The classic Caller ID. A feature which allows you to see who's calling so that you can dodge the people you owe money to. I know it well.

Latest posts

Back