[Singapore] Introvert looking for a girlfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

introversion-

Reaction score
I'm an INFP. I like girls who are bookworms; glasses, no makeup and with their hair tied up.. but these things are optional. I'm attracted to them as I feel they tend to possess my preferred personality types; introversion, simplicity, honesty and faithfulness.

I'm not looking for a girlfriend. I'm looking for a partner. Someone who I can talk to, and feel a connection with. I want someone I can share my life with, such as it is, and someone who will share her life with me. Someone who is honest and who requires honesty in return. Someone I can trust so completely, that I don't need to have any secrets from.

I'm looking for someone who occasionally makes mistakes and can admit it, and can understand then when I make mistakes. Someone I can grow and change with. Someone I can reinvent myself with. Someone I am proud to share with others, and who is equally proud to share me as well.

I'm looking for someone I can go for a walk with, but not feel pressured into it, just have it be a mutual part of the relationship. Someone comfortable with silences. Someone who loves movies. Someone who will listen to my stupid ideas with saving the world. Someone I can share time with.

I'm looking for someone special, someone mature enough to recognize my needs and express her needs. Someone who is willing to love and be loved, and willing to let that be the stable point of the relationship. Someone I can share my life with.

I'm looking for too much.

I'm Singaporean, and I like the qualities you look for in a person. I think we're similar, but no promises alright ;)

That someone you are looking for is beautiful and that someone is someone I wish I wish I could be and meet. I have trouble showing off my weakness but I'm in the process of opening up. Maybe you could be the person I show myself in all I am to?

I already have a guy, but I would really like to know you better and be your friend. And maybe hang out soon. :)

findingme said:
I'm Singaporean, and I like the qualities you look for in a person. I think we're similar, but no promises alright ;)

That someone you are looking for is beautiful and that someone is someone I wish I wish I could be and meet. I have trouble showing off my weakness but I'm in the process of opening up. Maybe you could be the person I show myself in all I am to?

I already have a guy, but I would really like to know you better and be your friend. And maybe hang out soon. :)

I PMed you.

Why not join the chatroom on this forum? Or browse the forum and see who you think you can connect with and get to know them.

Hello there,

It has been slightly more than two years since you posted this...I wonder if you're still hanging around here? It's really quiet here.

I'm a Singaporean, an introvert, and an INFJ. When I first came across your post, I was heartened. I'm glad there's a kindred spirit somewhere in this country who's looking out for similar qualities in a partner. You have put it down in words what I've always been scanning subconsciously.

Like you, I'm not looking for just a boyfriend. I want a best friend; a partner; a soulmate. Someone who complements me in our similarities and differences. Someone I feel comfortable around with and puts me at ease. Someone who understands that respect is a two-way street.

I like someone who is independent, yet knows that it's okay to show his vulnerabilities. Someone whom I can have deep and meaningful conversations with. Someone who is open-minded and listens to different perspectives. Someone who is willing to join me in broadening our perspectives. Someone whom we can share with each other our ideas and dreams. Someone whom I can daydream together about making the world around us a better place, and who knows, make it a reality.

I like someone whom we can be serious together, and also be silly as one. Someone who is encouraging and supportive, to whom I wish to do the same. Someone who understands that life has its ups and downs, with hopefully the ups more than the downs. Someone who understands that sometimes, we need to give each other space, a space where we can still share together and do our own things. Someone who is okay with silences. Someone who understands the importance of good communication; someone who is willing to share and discuss problems, and agree to disagree.

I like someone who reads widely. Someone who shares my interests in books, plays and films. Someone whom I can spend time together around nature. Someone who appreciates a slower pace of life.

I like someone who is authentic, genuine, and loyal.

You say you're looking for too much. Likewise with me. But I don't see why anyone should settle for much lesser. I'm just looking for someone like-minded, be it a friend or a partner.

Latest posts

Back