Sleep...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

Wave Shock

Well, it's nearly 3 a.m. here...Can't sleep.
I just wanted to ask if any other people have trouble falling asleep...
Just seeing if the fact I feel really lonely, has something to do with it...
Not that I want to freak anyone out if there is a such coincidende...
It'll be about 2-3 weeks that I've been up around 3 trying to go to sleep...
Anyways, my coffee is ready, just kidding :p

Wave Shock said:
Anyways, my coffee is ready, just kidding :p

Ha! What a shocker! ;)

There was some other thread like this started recently and one of the things several people agreed with is that insomnia has alot to do with how active You are during the days (physically as well as mentally). Everytime we eat and don't use the energy we get from it the problem will only get worse. How long have You been wake? When do You get up?

I have had trouble with my sleep in the past. I have found that if I keep to a routine, and go to bed around the same time every night I usually get a good nights sleep. I also try to clear my thoughts while I am trying to get to sleep, but at times that's easier said than done.

I love staying up late. As the mother of a young child, it's my only 'alone' time when I can actually think straight and enjoy complete silence and solitude.

Last night I stayed up until almost 5 am. How ridiculous! Fell over in a deep sleep and then woke up almost 12 noon.

This is NOT a healthy pattern!

I set my alarm to 10 am (now changed to 9 am), but mostly I don't get out of bed until 11:30 am. Otherwise, I'd be sleeping until noon.

Yeah, haven't really been active during the day, plus it's hard to shut mind up. Perhaps, I'll find some exerice to do...Walking ftw I guess...

My mom and bro suggested that since I'm awake this late, I should find an overnight shift as I look for jobs...:D

Latest posts

Back