Sleeping Door Closed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sleeping with the door opened or closed?

• Total voters

VanillaCreme

Reaction score
Sleep with the door open or closed?

I sleep with the bedroom door open. It doesn't bother me. Doesn't bother me when it's closed, but I prefer it to be open. (hmm)

i definitely prefer closed. but now that i have a cat i end up waking up sometime around 7-8 am because he wants out so it stays cracked from them on. im still getting used to it.

At my parents house, I keep it closed and turn the fan on to full speed for that white noise. Here since I stay alone, it doesnt bother me.

I leave it open. When i live with people i leave it closed.

I close my door, even when I live alone. I also have to sleep on the side of the bed furthest from the door. don't ask me why, I'm a freak. lol

I like to have my door closed, otherwise my peripheral vision will mess with me all night.. That and my roommate leaves his open and his TV on all night long...

I always keep it closed, or else I'll subconsciously be paranoid and wake up every 2minutes to stare outside on high alert mode.

Callie said:
I close my door, even when I live alone. I also have to sleep on the side of the bed furthest from the door. don't ask me why, I'm a freak. lol

(omg) I do the same :p

I always close the door in my room no matter what I'm doing even if no one else is home, I just like the feeling of seclusion it brings

i'd like to sleep door open, but if I do, my dogs jump to bed when I'm asleep and thats not nice, so door stays closed. :cool:

Latest posts

Back