Sleeping

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z pills? Like Eszopiclone? I don't really agree with those, so No.

But sometime's I like to watch ASMR video's on YouTube to relax me, most of the time I fall asleep listening to them.

Yep... one of the afore mentioned "Z" pills - Zolpidem (also known as Ambien)

Very strong stuff, blows your mind if you stay up and take them. They don't just make you tired or drowsey, they hypnotize you.

I use zopiclone, and find that if I take them too early I end up with lots of online shopping the next morning.. Lol. But I sure do get a good sleep. I was just curious.

Sigma said:
Yep.
Lots and lots of booze
Not that it really helps...

Works for the next night 'cause ya knackered from sleeping the drink off....unless ya going out on the piss again :p

painter said:
Yep... one of the afore mentioned "Z" pills - Zolpidem (also known as Ambien)

Very strong stuff, blows your mind if you stay up and take them. They don't just make you tired or drowsey, they hypnotize you.

I was always prescribed this when I was insomniac. Glad I chuck them out now.. haha.

does cold medicine count? its like 15% alcohol! 5cc per shot!

nah, jk. I dont personally use sleep aid.. actually im not familiar with them. is Z a sleep aid or a sleeping pill?

i've seen over-the-counter sleep aid used, they work pretty well. sleep pills knocks you out, but can be habit forming.

Latest posts

Back