So Glad I found you!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lonesome20

I kind of bypassed this section and have already posted a few things, but I'll go ahead and explain who I am. My real name is Josh. I'm 20. I am going to be a junior in college. I love reading and writing. I'm very romantic, the idea of cuddling with a pretty woman is very appealing to me. I hate the image in the media of guys who hate cuddling; makes us all look like pigs who want nothing more than a quick lay! I'm very shy, but you probably already knew that. I have social anxiety and can even experience physical sickness from certain kinds of social situations. I want to live like a "normal" young guy. My hair is thinning and my hairline has started receding. I'm bummed about that because I'm so young, but whatever. My favorite band is Queen. I love their songs; the lyrics really speak to me. I'm love-shy (Read Brian G. Gilmartin's book on the subject). I'm very honest and very loyal. You can trust me with anything.

I joined this group because I don't know where else to turn. I don't think anyone else understands me but all of you seem to be living the same life as me. I just want to talk to as many people on here as I can and hear all your stories.

:eek: mad.. You know am lessening to queen and I read that why its on in the back ground ( The show must go on) is the one that's on right now :D MAD Is that a cowencidentce but ye queen is like the best band ever. Just wish I could have gone to one of there shows when Freddy was alive.

I get where your coming from mate. To coddle up to someone you love is one of the nicest things to do that would make you feel better.

That is bad that you have actually been physical sick from being nerves. I mean I get nerves in things like interviews but I think am able to hide it pretty well.

Welcome Josh and am sure you well fined plenty of ppl that understand what you mean on here.

Hi there, Welcome. Good to hear there are some honest and romantic guys out there ^^

I agree on Queen. Freddy Mercury was the greatest. Best voice in the history of music. I mean, just look at their performance at Live Aid. Music doesn't get any more epic than that

Welcome Josh.

I think i got my greatest appreciation of Freddy Mercury from listening to other people cover his songs. After listening to their versions i came to realize what a great vocalist he was.

Lonesome20 said:
I kind of bypassed this section and have already posted a few things, but I'll go ahead and explain who I am. My real name is Josh. I'm 20. I am going to be a junior in college. I love reading and writing. I'm very romantic, the idea of cuddling with a pretty woman is very appealing to me. I hate the image in the media of guys who hate cuddling; makes us all look like pigs who want nothing more than a quick lay! I'm very shy, but you probably already knew that. I have social anxiety and can even experience physical sickness from certain kinds of social situations. I want to live like a "normal" young guy. My hair is thinning and my hairline has started receding. I'm bummed about that because I'm so young, but whatever. My favorite band is Queen.

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find lots of understanding people here.

My hair is thinning too. It sucks, but there's not a lot to be done about it. Besides, hair has never been a requirement for being a good man.

Enjoy your stay...

Latest posts

Back