So, I suppose an update is in order

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Estreen

Reaction score
Well, as some of you may know, I started college 3 weeks ago. So far it's been going GREAT. I get along with my roomies, they always want to hang out (which can get a little annoying, but I prefer it to being stuck by myself, anytime), the apartment is working out, and so far my grades are off the charts! :D Right now, in one of my classes I have an A, and in another I have an A+. The other two teachers don't update their blackboards. -_- But ah well. I've gotten 100's on all my quizzes thus far as well, so my parents couldn't be happier at the moment. :p

Things haven't been picture-perfect, and my boyfriend and I have had a few arguments from time to time, and one roomie will complain about the other and vice-versa, someone slacks off on chores, etc, but I'm actually pretty happy that I'm being kept so busy now.

My mid-terms are in two weeks, and my finals just 5 weeks after that. :) So, now you know why I haven't been turning up on chat much lately or why I seem quiet or unresponsive if you PM me, and I'm sorry, but my lack of internet socializing/browsing is paying off for me. ^^; I miss you guys though!

Thanks you guys. ^.^

And yes, I am rather enjoying it. ^.^ For once I'm doing good in school...and enjoying what I do (for the most part), lol. :p

Latest posts

Back