So I'm in love but..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sodium

Reaction score
So I seriously think I'm in love with this guy.. but the only problem is that I dreamt of him and I woke up with this realllyy good feeling but now I'm really sad :( he isnt even real. I dont think I've ever seen him in my life before either so I have no idea who he is. I cant remember what his name was and I cant stop thinking about it.

I saw a movie ages ago called The Good Night and the main character dreamt about this girl and she actually turned out to be a real person but totally different from the person he dreamt about. I dont know.. I wonder if this happens for real. :/

Oh well...

Sodium said:
So I seriously think I'm in love with this guy.. but the only problem is that I dreamt of him and I woke up with this realllyy good feeling but now I'm really sad :( he isnt even real. I dont think I've ever seen him in my life before either so I have no idea who he is. I cant remember what his name was and I cant stop thinking about it.

I saw a movie ages ago called The Good Night and the main character dreamt about this girl and she actually turned out to be a real person but totally different from the person he dreamt about. I dont know.. I wonder if this happens for real. :/

Oh well...

**** it. I hate it when that happens...

I usually don't remember my dreams..
It so real and I've had never been so happy in my entire life.
Then the god **** phone rang and woke me up to snap
me back into this consiousness :(
Fucken friends...then he had the fucken nerve to ask me
what I was doing and how I been doing.

That's probably why I remember that dream.
I remember her face. I can't remember her name...

It was freaken weird...I remeber asking her if it was
all just a dream beucase it was too good to be true
She told me it wasn't and kiss me. It felt so..so real...

**** it..:(

Sodium said:

Yep. I've had that dream before. When I woke up I tried desperately to get back to sleep and into that dream.

No such luck.

It's sad when my dreaming life is happier than my real waking life.

The same thing happened to me once, years ago. About a girl, not a guy, of course. She was beautiful, fun, kind and smart, and against all Vegas odds seemed to like me. I could've stayed in that dream, never waking up again, and been the happiest guy in the world. I kept expecting her to fade from my memory as time moved on, but to this day I can still see her face in my mind's eye with more clarity than the faces of people I've actually known.

The sad thing is, if I were to one day see her walking down the street, I know I'd never have the courage...

Latest posts

Back