So Lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deborahlynne

Reaction score

Hi! My name is Deb and I am 47 years old, physically disabled due to Osteoarthritis. I cannot work, haven't worked for a full time job for 10 years and my life sucks. I don't know what to do anymore. I have no friends, acquaintances yes, friends no. Family? Please. They don't care, they claim they do, but to me love is a verb, not a noun. To them it's a word to say, with no action behind it. They have hurt me, and hurt me, and hurt me for the last time. Now I have nothing to do with them. They lie too much for me. I am an extremely honest person, and would do anything for anybody that was within my power, and they are all exactly the opposite. I decided I don't need the hurt from them anymore....from my sister and my Dad. My Mom passed away 13 years ago. I miss her. She loved me.
The only love I feel on a daily basis is from my cats, but the conversation isn't very good. So I decided to try to find a support group...so here I am.
Day in and day out, i just stay in my apt. Going to the store when necessary. Can't exercise, go for walks it hurts my back. Not into bars. I live in a rural area. Won't get involved in another church, the last two I attended, I made a few phony friends, yep, they are there too!!!!! I became involved in teaching, cleaning, etc, but realized nobody really cared about what I was going through physically, emotionally, so I left. I still have faith and believe in the Lord, it's not His fault His people don't do right. So, in my mind, all I have left is the computer. I hope I can find a friend somewhere.
Thanks for listening.
Deb

Welcome Deb. You've come to the right place to connect with supportive and kind folks. Feel free to PM me anytime. I work from my home, so most days I work a bit and chat a bit! :)

Hiya Deb, nice to meet you. I hope to see you around the forums. You'll make some good friends here. :)
*hugs*

Good Morning and Thank you to everyone who welcomed me. I had a bad wake up this morning...I just don't like people...they are so rotten to their 'supposed' beloved pets. I have a downstairs neighbor who recently got the cutest little puppy. Today it is pouring out, there is no shelter. The puppy woke me up as he has for the past week...not his fault...BAD GUARDIANS. They put him on a leash and let him go, sometimes for hours. Well, this morning the poor thing was barking as usual for way too long...at first I hollered out the window, your dog needs shelter, it's raining! Maybe they are too stupid to know. They are simply ignorant people. I had just woken up, and went downstairs, first felt the puppy, he was soaking wet. Knocked on their door, had to do that twice. She came to the door and I told her your puppy NEEDS shelter, it's raining out. Oh he was just let out to go to the bathroom..BALONEY I said, he has been barking for 20 mins and he is soaking wet. She tried to give me the line again, and I said, I WILL call animal control about abuse. And I will. I am SO TIRED of people...one reason I think I am lonely. People have no compassion or empathy for anything or anyone, anymore...I know I am ranting, but I am so sick of neglect and abuse. I am going to start logging everything about the way they care for this puppy. I have had to tell them, he needs water in 80 degree weather!! And I am going to start taking pictures. I have 3 kitties that I would give my life for, they are the only beings on this earth that I KNOW love me, unconditionally. I sacrifice alot to make sure they get what they need. No, I am nothing special, I just have love and compassion in my heart. And they do nothing to hurt me.
Well, thats my wake up.
Hugs to everyone....we all need at least one a day...I am WAY BEHIND ON THAT ONE.
Deb, Pooh, Mya, and Hope

Deb,
I hate to see animals abused or neglected, as well. I can well see where a rant could build with watching and listening to that sort of behavior. We all take Turns ranting in here so welcome to the club...I go off on the snobs in the town where I live all the time.

I beg to differ with you though on one point. You are someone,, "special" we all are! :) I LOVE your cats names too...I have dogs and they are precious!

Thanks for the back up Nina!! And telling me I am special...so are you!! I have looked up the name of the local animal abuse person, if this care keeps up, I will not hesitate to call. The only voices animals have are ours. I feed two feral cats in my hallway, everyday, for the past 1.5 years. I look for them daily, just like they are my own. They are in a way. And I have a big dog carrier out there if they want to lie down on a pillow and rest. I have never seen them use it, but it's there, just in case...lol.
Hugs,
Deb

I understand how you feel. Where I live there is a lot of people that doesn't respect animals, and I'm tired of taking stray dogs to shelters. I just wish that all animal abusers would get wiped out of the planet, and that way the world would become a better place for everyone.

Deb,
Glad to be there. Yeah....we're all ok and special just the way we are. It's hard to hang onto that notion some days, but it's true just the same. ;) You sound like a genuine animal lover...I have to say animals touch a warm spot in my heart too. They're so loving and dependent on us. No one puts a gun to anyones head to get a pet but with some folks, once the newness wears off, so does any commitment they felt to take care of the poor pet. It's a real shame...:(

Hi Deborahlynne. You seem like a very interesting person. I love animals too and can't stand it when people are abusing animals for their own pleasure. I'm also a follower of Christ :)

Welcome to the forums!! :D

Latest posts

Back