so lonely.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Sigh......I am so lonely. nobody in this world understands me. I cant talk to anyone without them laughing.  It really hurts. :(                            I have been trying to get in a realtionship for a very long time. it just dosent feel.....like i should be here.  Every moment i feel like bursting to tears. Im so alone.  every got a girlfriend, or a crush except me.  I dont think anyone likes me.  I should just give on love, guess i never know what it feels like.

so lonely too.... I actually typed "so lonely" on google... I guess I'm not alone with this feeling. So ironic.

Guest said:
Sigh......I am so lonely. nobody in this world understands me. I cant talk to anyone without them laughing.  It really hurts. :(
Why do they laugh? You sound like an interesting intelligent person. Please tell me about the thing that nobody understands... I like to visit other people's inner worlds. And I won't laugh. :)

I feel the same way. Everyone around me has boyfriends, stories about how this guy saw them walk down the corrider and how it was like 'like at first sight' so they asked for their phone number and the story goes on. It's just great for everyone. These things never happen to me. No one asks me for my phone to go out or just chat, no one asks me out, I'm not that girl who they see every morning and are just trying to find the right time to tell them they like me, arghhhhhh its so frustrating. I mean at first I was all smiles and happiness for my friends getting boyfriends and telling me everything about it, but now, it just makes me feel sad, I have no stories to tell them in return, I have nothing to tell, people tell me that I should treasure single life, but how would I know how it really feels like to be single when I've never been in a relationship. My life is just so lonely.

Guest said:
I feel the same way.  Everyone around me has boyfriends, stories about how this guy saw them walk down the corrider and how it was like 'like at first sight' so they asked for their phone number and the story goes on.  It's just great for everyone.  These things never happen to me. No one asks me for my phone to go out or just chat, no one asks me out, I'm not that girl who they see every morning and are just trying to find the right time to tell them they like me, arghhhhhh its so frustrating.  I mean at first I was all smiles and happiness for my friends getting boyfriends and telling me everything about it, but now, it just makes me feel sad, I have no stories to tell them in return, I have nothing to tell, people tell me that I should treasure single life, but how would I know how it really feels like to be single when I've never been in a relationship.  My life is just so lonely.

hay you have friends ye. that is something.

do you/would you feel comfortable telling one of your friends how you feel.
you might be surprised in how thay react. thay maybe able to give you some good advice are help out in some way.

You sound just like me...
I can't talk to anyone and have them understand me. I've never had a boyfriend, or any guy crush on me, love feels like its non existant for me. :(

I wish someone could understand me. Hell, I don't even understand myself. I'm so lost :(

I wish i had someone anyone ever in my life that cared about me. i have no family and no friends. i do have a dog and i think he's kept me alive all this time. I worry about him being left alone when i die since I have no one to give him too.
I just wish things were good for me just once.

martylat said:
I wish i had someone anyone ever in my life that cared about me.  i have no family and no friends.  i do have a dog and i think he's kept me alive all this time.  I worry about him being left alone when i die since I have no one to give him too.

Martylat, that was sooo sad to read that! :( :(
now i'm getting depressed again!

martylat said:
I wish i had someone anyone ever in my life that cared about me.  i have no family and no friends.  i do have a dog and i think he's kept me alive all this time.  I worry about him being left alone when i die since I have no one to give him too.

Martylat sorry to hear you feel that way. I feel like that myself a lot of times. I worry about my cat. She's the first living breathing creature I see in the morning, and the last at night. Just try to keep your spirits up. At the very least maybe you can make some new friends here at this great site.

martylat said:
I wish i had someone anyone ever in my life that cared about me. i have no family and no friends. i do have a dog and i think he's kept me alive all this time. I worry about him being left alone when i die since I have no one to give him too.

i feel the same about my children
no grandparents , no friends, no relatives
what will happen to them when i die?
what if i die while they are still small?will they get split into foster homes because of age differences ? will they end up like me ? depressed .alone and no family?
sometimes my children who have been my source of greatest joy also cause me some of my greatest dispair. what have i done in makeing them? have i just set them up to be as unhappy is me?
i worry what will happen to them all the time, i worry every time they walk out the door. the other day 2 lil girls walked out thier house in my city,we dont have many sidewalks here,they were walking in the road the morning sun was harsh and bright and in the drivers eyes that ran them over killing both sisters because he couldnt see but didnt slow down trying to get to work, now some other woman in my town lost both her lil girls ages 6 and 8 in 5 minutes from sending them out to school. it scares me, i would kill myself if that happened truely nothing to live for after that. and so i pray tho i believe its useless and for some reason i am cursed to be as unhappy as possiable i pray please please keep them safe .
life is so precious ,you never know when it may be taken away

Latest posts

Back