So stressed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjax1

Reaction score
I hate the feeling of not being able to control things that are going in in my life right now...does anyone else feel that way?

gjax1 said:
I hate the feeling of not being able to control things that are going in in my life right now...does anyone else feel that way?

Yea, I understand completely. I hate feeling like I'm at the world's mercy instead of on top of it. What would you like to change?

TheSkaFish said:
gjax1 said:

Yea, I understand completely. I hate feeling like I'm at the world's mercy instead of on top of it. What would you like to change?

My son is being accused of something that his family and friends know that he would NEVER do. as a matter of fact the one who is accusing him admitted that it was ALL made up. Yet he still needs to go through the proper channels in order to prove his innocence. And it is just making me nuts that I cant do or say ANYTHING to the one who is claiming to be the "suspect"....sorry if I'm confusing or not making any sense here lol

It's understandable. Some people would say that you shouldn't worry about things you cannot control, I don't believe this applies in some circumstances.

It's hard not to stress when bad things happen. But don't go making yourself ill over it. That won't help your son or your family. I hope it all gets sorted out soon.:)

Anahita said:
It's hard not to stress when bad things happen. But don't go making yourself ill over it. That won't help your son or your family. I hope it all gets sorted out soon.:)
[/quote

Anahita that is my problem right now. This has been going on for 4 months now and I feel like I'm starting to unravel here. I know, I am told to stay strong and believe me I am trying my best here, but sometimes the stress gets the better of me...My son goes to court with this April 24th, please pray that all goes in his favor?...thank you!!

9006 said:
It's understandable. Some people would say that you shouldn't worry about things you cannot control, I don't believe this applies in some circumstances.

9006 thank you!!

You have asked for prayers that all goes well, so I am assuming you believe in god? If so, then you must strive to put your worries and heartache in god's hands, trusting that all will turn out as it should. You do not need to be strong yourself if you remember to lean on the arm of that greatest strength, which is always there for you.

jaguarundi said:
You have asked for prayers that all goes well, so I am assuming you believe in god? If so, then you must strive to put your worries and heartache in god's hands, trusting that all will turn out as it should. You do not need to be strong yourself if you remember to lean on the arm of that greatest strength, which is always there for you.

Jaguarundi, YES I so believe in God and the power of prayers. But I must say that I am guilty of being very upset with God right now, which makes me feel guilty...The accuser is going around having a good ole time while my son has to walk around with a GPS tracker until this is resolved...sometimes life is just not fair...but I do know that things happen for a reason as well....thank you!!

gjax1 said:

Totally. But I guess you can control how you choose to see things? It's not easy though.... I still struggle to do this...

ladyforsaken said:
gjax1 said:

Totally. But I guess you can control how you choose to see things? It's not easy though.... I still struggle to do this...

I know that I have a choice, but at times I see the cup half empty, something I need to work on :(...thank you!!

I am so sorry you are going through this. I hope it gets resolved quickly. Look after yourself as best you can in the circumstances. Good luck.

GraceBlossom said:
I am so sorry you are going through this. I hope it gets resolved quickly. Look after yourself as best you can in the circumstances. Good luck.

Thank you so much Grace, April 24th I'm hoping this is over, fingers crossed !!

gjax1 said:
ladyforsaken said:
gjax1 said:

I know that I have a choice, but at times I see the cup half empty, something I need to work on :(...thank you!!

I know :\ I sometimes have the same issue. It's not easy to try and change your mindset, especially when it's in the negative mode. Good luck though!

ladyforsaken said:
gjax1 said:
ladyforsaken said:
gjax1 said:

Thank you so much, please, fingers crossed on April 24th and 9 am....I hope all goes well...and again thank you for being there :)

I know :\ I sometimes have the same issue. It's not easy to try and change your mindset, especially when it's in the negative mode. Good luck though!

I don't usually do the fingers crossed thing, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

ladyforsaken said:
I don't usually do the fingers crossed thing, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

Awww thank you ladyforsaken, I will go with prayers then :)...I just don't know yet who believes in God or not...hence why I said fingers crossed :)

Every second of the day. I get one thing done, another thing is a problem.

LadyDaria said:
Every second of the day. I get one thing done, another thing is a problem.

LadyDaria I just hate it when that happens to me...sometimes I feel that I cant win for losing...or unless I have bad luck I have no luck at all UGH!!

Latest posts

Back