So there is this guy .....*sigh*

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gisse181

Reaction score
There's something about him that really caught my attention. He's sexy and hot? not really, he is an average good looking city guy with a sweet smile.
He's good sense of humor always makes me smile and giggle. After a few months of beign friends he asked me out. :rolleyes: He really does make me happy BUT he trust me wayyy too much. he shows me he cares but sometimes it feels like he doesn't :(, a little confusing huh?...or maybe the issue its me. maybe i got used to a controlling and super jealous ex boyfriend? ehhh . i hate having doubts and not knowing what to think . *SIGH*

Simple, how about go on a date? If it works well... then it obviously the good thing. If it doesn't, you got nothing to lose.

You like him, he likes you... go for it. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out, but at least you can say you tried. Have fun, don't even worry about the past or the future, just go with it

When i say that he trust me way too much , i mean that he is fine with me going to parties and have funn with him. even if he is not there. he also doesn't ask me to show him my phone like my ex boyfriend used to do. -___- . and i really like that but sometimes it makes me wonder if he really cares. mhmhhmhhm.

thank you guys :D

That means he's more normal. If you want him to act more possessive, though, you should just ask him. There's nothing wrong with trying to find ways to be more comfortable.

It's not standard practice, in a relationship, for your partner to go through your phone. It doesn't mean he doesn't care it just means he trusts you. Your ex-boyfriend, by your own admission, was controlling and super-jealous. Please don't use him as a standard for this relationship and expect this one to behave the same.

Basically, unless you give him a reason NOT to trust you, he should. THAT is normal.

Hope that helps.

He's not controlling and you just came out of a toxic relationship.

A. you don't have to walk on eggshells anymore..So you're like WTF??...this is different.

B. you're bring old behaviors into the new relationship..the so call trust issues (yes it's you) you're not completely
clear yet and have residue from the old relationship. it makes you feel uncomfortible....you're out of your comfortzone.

There's a joke I wrote about ... I create stalkers.
it's all that honeysuckle people say what a perfect partner should be...blah..blah...blah
It's like this.... I want a loving, trust worhty partner just like everyone else....
So how in the fresia can I create stalkers from such a good morals values and standards?

You like attentions and like to be chased. it's normal
You like it how you like it...and when you dont want it ...you dont want it..its has to be your ways of attentions and on ur fucken schedule.....
In other words...your a woman.
Women are Nucken Futz and drive men crazy:p

you don't want to miss this opportunity Because if you do then the next guy you date probably WON'T trust you too much and then you're going to wish you are being trusted. Like everyone else said, go for it!!!

Latest posts

Back