Social Phobia

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Social phobia is common as many other phobia. The best way to overcome the phobia, is a day at a time, slowly past their phobias. To send a positive attitude also helps. I suggest that the best audience and more. To do this with friends who will help you overcome this fear if they are true friends. Times will come when you need to get out of yourself.

Hey Bar

Sorry man but I haven't gone to the link as I've read more than enough on the subject. I probably will check it out when I have time.

For me I was not a social recluse/phobic/whatever until I moved to the town I currently live in because it is weird here with mainly people that, to me, are impossible to work out. I've tried and tried to work out this town and the strange people that seem to rule here but if you came here you'd realize why after a year and a half of trying to suss out this town and its people I can only sit in dazed confusion. I think sometimes somethings just have to be experienced and no words will never be able to explain that experience. And I hope you never experience the dreadful hellmouth that is Herne Hell Bay.

Basically the last song I wrote was called - I'm In Hell. It helps to play and sing it because it is as close to describing my perception and experience of living here as I've been able to manage yet.

I'm moving asap

Latest posts

Back