Society sucks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Reaction score
Today something happened to me just made me realize how much I really do hate people. Some guy nearly rammed me in a parking lot because he thought I was trying to take his parking spot. I ended up getting the cops called on him and he took off like a jerk so now he is going to have a felony so that made my day great that I just really screwed over someones life.

Now its not that big of deal expect for honeysuckle like this happens all the time society is so messed up its amazing how we function. I have given up on trying to fit in with any of this bullshit. 99% of people are so stupid its not even worth trying anymore I am just going to live my life how I want to treat other people like honeysuckle because they are stupid and I can get away with it that simple. It's sad but I have just really figured out that I am smarter then most people I will encouter so I am just going to use that to my addvantage screw trying to fit in with the idiots, its better to just be superior to them and use that to my advantage.

Dude, why the bitterness. Don't let one rotten apple spoil your views and perceptions. Life is still pretty much beautiful. Well take it this way, Jerks also make our life beautiful, without them, we won't be able to appreciate good people. =) so cheer up man.

SadRabbit said:
Dude, why the bitterness. Don't let one rotten apple spoil your views and perceptions. Life is still pretty much beautiful. Well take it this way, Jerks also make our life beautiful, without them, we won't be able to appreciate good people. =) so cheer up man.

If it was just one but this is a daily thing anymore I never see good people anymore. People are just crap in general I am so tired of having to see them everday. I am getting ready for work I bet by the end of this day I will encoutner some kind of asshat because thats what people do.

I don't think what you feel is sick. I have had to deal with these same thoughts as you and I probably will until I die. Your feelings I feel are quite a standard and therefore normal consequence of your life. It's true, most people are ****ing retards. Generally speaking, it is good to keep in mind that the more densely populated a place is the worse people are going to be to one another. Studies have been done and it has been found that as an area becomes more densely populated, the people in those areas become more and more nasty to one another. The same thing happens with animals, by the way.

I had a friend who once said truthfully that they wished terrorists would bomb parts of Florida so there would be less people on I-4, lol. If you didn't know, I-4 is a major highway in Florida and it is ALWAYS congested and backed up.

Josh, you've got to be crazy to wish such a horrible thing! This is pure madness!

Josh, you've got to be crazy to wish such a horrible thing! This is pure madness!
[/quote]

There we go someone responds honestly was hoping for that. That is why I did say it's kind of sick because it is a sick idea and thats what scares me sometimes that I can rationalize it to my self at times.

keeper said:
I hope you will rationalize more often, Josh. Good luck!

Think you missed what I was saying there I said i sometimes rationalize why it would be a good thing

Josh, that IS sick. Human society is messed up. Because we are arrogant and think we don't need God.

Don't worry, if Bush and/or Hitler-y Clinton have their way, the US would start a nuclear war with Iran within the next 5 years.
:(

Josh,

It was a bit dramatic for you to call the cops...did they chase this guy? If so, yes, he's in trouble because that is speeding to elude and resisting the police officer, they might have beat the crap out of him, too.....

well the did SHOOT TO DEATH a black man recently for speeding away from the cops....

You should have just dealt with it on your own, maybe cursed him out...take his license plate number in case he scratched up your car later, but don't be a tattle tale ruining lives because of your ego. :-(

lonelygirl said:
Josh,

It was a bit dramatic for you to call the cops...did they chase this guy? If so, yes, he's in trouble because that is speeding to elude and resisting the police officer, they might have beat the crap out of him, too.....

well the did SHOOT TO DEATH a black man recently for speeding away from the cops....
You should have just dealt with it on your own, maybe cursed him out...take his license plate number in case he scratched up your car later, but don't be a tattle tale ruining lives because of your ego. :-(

I thought about taking care of it my self. He was pretty older so I would have had no problem kicking his ass. But see they great thing is that since we had a accident and he fled the scene that is a felony in utah. Being a felon can really screw over you life he is going to lose his license and have a felony also I will get to file a claim against his insurance. That ends up being much better then just kicking his ass.

[/quote]
omg dude LoLoL do u realize itd just be the luck that the 1% who survived would be some of the most messed up and worst people & then it could get like some of those really weird movies where u have like thousands of dahmers running around eating each other omg!!!!!
oh & u did the right thing calling the cops & not taking this into ur own hands dont let anybody tell u otherwise

Yes, I also think that you did the right thing calling the police. Dealing with issues like that yourself could lead to a dangerous situation.

I agree with NewBirth and BlueSky. Josh did the right thing.
LG, what's the point at saying "don't be a tattle tale ruining lives because of your ego"? That man did wrong to Josh, he had to assume his responsibilities.

Well,

Thank you guys. I was a bit upset when I read that and perhaps my language wasn't that clean.

However, I do firmly believe in free speech. Even if you don't like what others say, they should have the right to say it.

I thought Josh was feeling BAD because he got this old man in trouble because the old man lost his temper with Josh and did something stupid, which was either ramming or threatening to ram Josh's car. Josh, I'm still not clear, did the man ACTUALLY ram your car with his over a parking spot, or just threaten to do so? Because we have ALL lost our tempers and done stupid stuff from time to time!

Let's all just try to get along!

lonelygirl said:
Well,

Thank you guys. I was a bit upset when I read that and perhaps my language wasn't that clean.

However, I do firmly believe in free speech. Even if you don't like what others say, they should have the right to say it.

I thought Josh was feeling BAD because he got this old man in trouble because the old man lost his temper with Josh and did something stupid, which was either ramming or threatening to ram Josh's car. Josh, I'm still not clear, did the man ACTUALLY ram your car with his over a parking spot, or just threaten to do so? Because we have ALL lost our tempers and done stupid stuff from time to time!

Let's all just try to get along!

At first I thought he just tried to but after I looked at it I noticed he barely did hit it but thats enough for him to end up in trouble.

lonelygirl said:
Josh, that IS sick. Human society is messed up. Because we are arrogant and think we don't need God.

Don't worry, if Bush and/or Hitler-y Clinton have their way, the US would start a nuclear war with Iran within the next 5 years.

Sigh...Lonelygirl, the fact that you think you can make such simple generalizations about Josh, the world, people I bet you have never even met on a personal level, and imply (not even suggest) that as humans we need faith in your God, otherwise we are arrogant, leaves me with a brief feeling of uneasiness.

Lonelygirl, this may not be easy for you to understand judging from what you have posted in this thread, but people are not nearly as black and white as you may like them to be. We all have a dark side (even if you have never had to deal with yours). You NEED to be more understanding if you wish to give good advice to others, which I am led to believe is your intention. That said, Josh is not a sick person for feeling what he felt/feels. Now, if you would like to define what he felt/feels as sick, then so be it, but Josh himself is not sick. Josh is here posting about his dark feelings that obviously bother him; if his dark feelings didn't bother him to some degree then I would not argue with you if you were to call him sick...

[Flame=Lonelygirl]
Off topic though, and intentionally offensive, you are arrogant for assuming their exists only one god, assuming humanity are even capable of understanding what external forces/things govern our world and existence, and considering an agnostic as arrogant, as well as those who may not believe in God/Gods and those who may believe in something else outside the general archetype of God and Gods.
[/Flame]

Thanks, LonelyCollegeStudent; that was really eloquently put. I think this should be a forum where people can accept each other and not try to impose their own world views on others. I also felt really uncomfortable reading sweeping value judgements about God, US politics and morality in this forum. It made me want to clam up and be careful what I reveal about myself for fear of getting a similarly (in my opinion) alienating response.

Meta-comment: My goal with this reply is not to start a group rant about the content of LG or Josh's statements but to thank LCS for giving his/her reaction, which I and perhaps others shared but didn't dare to write.

Well,

Opinions are like bungholes. Everyone's got one, and most of them stink!

I'm no better than anyone else. My viewpoint is no more valid or 'correct' than anyone else's here. And just because I'm a moderator, and I happen to speak my mind about political, social, or religious topics that I care about, DOES NOT mean that some of you have the right to JUDGE me for being that way. You are entitled to your own opinion. I am entitled to mine. This place is a place to share freely and enjoy one another's company. This is not an Atheist forum nor a Pro-Bush forum. People should be able to speak freely about ANY topic as long as they are not deliberately attempting to offend, annoy, or insult others. The only things I have ever deleted off here were two threats. By the way, in most places of the world, it's freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion. In other words, if you hate all religious or spiritual topics or discussions, that is fine, but you do NOT have the right to stifle free speech just because you don't like it. What do you think?

LonelyCollegeStudent said:
lonelygirl said:

Sigh...Lonelygirl, the fact that you think you can make such simple generalizations about Josh, the world, people I bet you have never even met on a personal level, and imply (not even suggest) that as humans we need faith in your God, otherwise we are arrogant, leaves me with a brief feeling of uneasiness.

Lonelygirl, this may not be easy for you to understand judging from what you have posted in this thread, but people are not nearly as black and white as you may like them to be. We all have a dark side (even if you have never had to deal with yours). You NEED to be more understanding if you wish to give good advice to others, which I am led to believe is your intention. That said, Josh is not a sick person for feeling what he felt/feels. Now, if you would like to define what he felt/feels as sick, then so be it, but Josh himself is not sick. Josh is here posting about his dark feelings that obviously bother him; if his dark feelings didn't bother him to some degree then I would not argue with you if you were to call him sick...

[Flame=Lonelygirl]
Off topic though, and intentionally offensive, you are arrogant for assuming their exists only one god, assuming humanity are even capable of understanding what external forces/things govern our world and existence, and considering an agnostic as arrogant, as well as those who may not believe in God/Gods and those who may believe in something else outside the general archetype of God and Gods.
[/Flame]

You have no right to INTENTIONALLY offend or flame anyone here, LCS. Whether you are an Atheist or a strong Christian, your views are just as valid as anyone else's. Please do not intentionally flame or offend again, or I will delete your flame. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back