Soiling Oneself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mr. Sir

Does anyone have a story about soiling their pants that was either funny or traumatic? Share and see if we can tie it in.

i have two. doesnt bother me.

one time was at school. first or second grade. i was in a room practicing me speech because i had a speech impediment. some matching game with words. i reached to far for a card... when i pulled back it happened. they sent me home early. i was so embarrassed. i lied, and made up excuses why i didnt come back. dumb kid stuff.

another time was at a friends house. they had a different toilet seat and i was a immature boy. lost my aim and messed my shorts. i put umm back on and told my mom. she was like, eww. she talked with his parents. i took a shower, and then borrowed his shorts. when i went back to play, he was like, i have shorts just like that. i dont know if he was stupid and didnt put two and two together, but i went with it and was just like, neat. that time didnt really bother me. boys will be boys. i know better now to aim far, then near.

One time near the end of the school year, my friend and I took turns going in to the adjacent class room which wasn't occupied (it was kind of a kick back day), and peed on the carpet a little.

Yeah, I really don't remember our motivation behind that. I just remember that it was my idea. :p

PoisonFlowers said:
Eh? Rather not :p I was young and it's more on the traumatic side of things.

Did you have encopresis?

I honeysuckle in my pants when I was 8. I had been scared to use the toilet, so I only honeysuckle twice a week. I was scared of shitting at school, and I was scared of the honeysuckle getting stuck in my *******. Then one day after school and drama practice, honeysuckle came exploding out into my pants. My dad screamed at me and made me wear the shitty underpants all the way home. (25 minute drive)

Even though it was 12 years ago, I don't like to think about it.

This post is more about shitting pants than pissing pants.

****...that's so awful :(. No, I didn't have encopresis. It was a mixture of unfortunate circumstances. Well, I might as well start at the beginning.

When I was very young, I went to nursery and reception at a crap school and the teachers/kid tended to be on the rough side. I guess it was that coupled with the bullying from my brother that meant that I had a problem with wetting myself. I remember that I would wet myself in class on a regular basis and would be sent to change into a pair of ridiculous pants by the horrible teacher/school nurse(?) I can't remember why she was so horrible about it, just that she was.

Then there was the time I went on a long drive with my family. I was in desperate need of the toilet, so my dad pulled up on the hard shoulder..it was too late even though I got out of the car and I had to endure the shopping trip with obviously wet clothing and my brother and dad laughing at me. I think I must have been around 6-7.

Another time was when I got very, very ill with salmonella. I was in the toilet 24/7 literally. I couldn't even go to bed to sleep because of it and it was hell. I had to stay on the **** toilet all of the time. My mum and dad insisted on taking my younger brother out, so I was dragged along (I don't think they believed how ill I was. They're actually decent parents, but this was stupid.) I felt so angry and humiliated when I got home because of what obviously happened. I was not as young in this one.

Sexy huh?

PoisonFlowers said:
****...that's so awful :(. No, I didn't have encopresis. It was a mixture of unfortunate circumstances. Well, I might as well start at the beginning.

When I was very young, I went to nursery and reception at a crap school and the teachers/kid tended to be on the rough side. I guess it was that coupled with the bullying from my brother that meant that I had a problem with wetting myself. I remember that I would wet myself in class on a regular basis and would be sent to change into a pair of ridiculous pants by the horrible teacher/school nurse(?) I can't remember why she was so horrible about it, just that she was.

Then there was the time I went on a long drive with my family. I was in desperate need of the toilet, so my dad pulled up on the hard shoulder..it was too late even though I got out of the car and I had to endure the shopping trip with obviously wet clothing and my brother and dad laughing at me. I think I must have been around 6-7.

Another time was when I got very, very ill with salmonella. I was in the toilet 24/7 literally. I couldn't even go to bed to sleep because of it and it was hell. I had to stay on the **** toilet all of the time. My mum and dad insisted on taking my younger brother out, so I was dragged along (I don't think they believed how ill I was. They're actually decent parents, but this was stupid.) I felt so angry and humiliated when I got home because of what obviously happened. I was not as young in this one.

Sexy huh?

Are you a girl or a boy? So you honeysuckle in your pants with salmonella. And the long drive you just pissed.

SocratesX said:
PoisonFlowers said:

Sexy huh?

Are you a girl or a boy? So you honeysuckle in your pants with salmonella. And the long drive you just pissed.

ok you are WAY too interested in these stories :rolleyes2:

I had a dream once where I need to piss really bad. In my dream I found a toilet to relieve my urine, but for some reason it was really hard to piss almost like something was block the path of excretion. I managed to finally relieve my bladder, but when I woke up I had soiled myself.

SocratesX said:
SophiaGrace said:
ok you are WAY too interested in these stories :rolleyes2:
So?

Girl, and yes, some people arn't so lucky and get some bad bacteria. I guess your lucky you don't have any problems like that!?!?!?

*Sigh* said:
I had a dream once where I need to piss really bad. In my dream I found a toilet to relieve my urine, but for some reason it was really hard to piss almost like something was block the path of excretion. I managed to finally relieve my bladder, but when I woke up I had soiled myself.

lol that happened to me once or twice where I dreamt I was on the toilet only to wake up and realize I had pissed my PJ pants :l

lol my parents werent happy with me, even when I explained that I dreamt I was on the toilet >_>

I was too young to be properly embarassed about it though heh

I heard about this story this year from the teacher invovled. So pretty much everyday this one stupid kid would force himself to fart. He thought it was sooo funny. well one day he does it again. He of course noticed nothing wrong ;). He was wearing white shorts. When he stood up his friend noticed a big brown spot on the back of his shorts. Nasty :p

I pooped my pants in grade 1 or 2 because I want to wait for recess, being taught that it's rude to use the bathroom in class rather than at break time + fear of interrupting the class + fear of getting attention = ending up doing all of the above, I didn't really give a honeysuckle, I was relieved I could honeysuckle where ever and whenever I want without rising my hand in the middle of class begging for permission like other kids.

I've had that dream where you think you wake up and are at the toilet but you're really not and pee'd myself in my sleep. It's happened a few times actually. Happened last year I think.

One time I had the dream when I was little, except I was also sleep walking. I walked right next to my grandpa's bed, whipped it out and almost started peeing on him except he woke up before I did and he woke me up screaming Jesse! No!! Was a close call!

I still get that a lot!
When I'm in the shower, I dont hold back at all, so my brain is hard wired to release it when I can hear the shower running. Long story short.. In my house, my room is near to the bathroom..with the shower.. So when I'm asleep, and someones in the shower I dream of pissing, and you can guess what happens. Doesnt happen often but I'm tryin my best to train myslf out of it by not pissing in the shower any more.
I lost count of how many times I woke up at my girlfriends place too, when shes in the shower and I quickly check my surrounding area in the bed...phew luckily I haven't done it there yet! but its a miracle. Only a matter of time........ :S

i have a story.

Ok, I was 14, and a bit depressed and sad. So, I would go outside and walk in the woods when I was really sad. Ironically this only increased my feelings of sadness and isolation.

Anyway, I would play at a creek near my house because i liked the running water. I even raked a "path" towards this creek. Admittedly it was very dangerous to go down the ravine to the creek.

anyways I played there, alone. I'd go there every day and sit on the granite rocks in the middle of the stream. It was quite nice when it was sunny, the rocks would be warm. And, there was a treehouse my uncle had built nearby. So i'd secretly go in this tree house ....which, in hindsight, was kind of stupid because it was very very rickety and the wood was rotting.

Anyway, winter came.....and the stream half-froze. But, i'd still go to this stream.

Near my house there was a few trees that had been cut down, small trees, saplings, which were young sturdy and strong. So, because the stream was frozen, I decided to build a bridge with these saplings.

I began dragging one. And, I had to pee, but I thought I could hold it in. But, JUST as I got to the stream I realized I couldnt hold it any longer. And I was panicing thinking that I ( a girl) had to like....get half naked to pee in the snow, but it was cold outside so I choked up and just peed in my pants.

I wish I could say that was the end. But, after I had pissed myself. I was thinking "its cold, there's snow on the ground, the stream is half frozen and i've pissed myself. Great."

Needless to say I felt very warm at that moment, but for all the wrong reasons.

So, I began going home, hurriedly.

And along the way I had to uhmn go over some logs. Which, incidently had snow on them. So I ended up straddling one or two because they were so high, and the snow got on my pants. So now, my pants were wet AND cold. Doubly great.

Then, I got near my street, and i'm peering around this pine tree thinking "GOD i hope no one is there, please dont let there be anyone there."

And, there was a mail carrier there, standing at a mailbox. SO i quickly ducked back behind the tree to avoid him looking at me and seeing the obvious.

I heard the mailman leave in his jeep.

I peered around the corner again and began to walk across the street, when I saw the neighborboy dragging garbage cans up to the top of his driveway.

So i dived behind the tree again.

And again waited.

He left.

I ran down my driveway to my house.

Flung open the back door and pounded up the back stairs, ignoring my mom's yells of "SOPH YOU HAVE HOMEWORK!"

and got in the tub.

After i had taken the bath, my mom asked me "why are you taking a bath so early?"

and i had to think fast. " Uhhhhhh......I was sweaty from gym class!" She bought it.

And you may think this is where the story ends, but youre wrong. Youre dead wrong.

Because I still had to deal with the pants I had pissed in. And I was so embarassed about what had happened, that I didnt tell my mom.

And so, i went to school the next day and I told my interpreter what happened and...

The next time i went to her house (She used to tutor me you see...) she helped me wash my pants. And consequently my mother never knew of the incident.

o_O

The End.

Latest posts

Back