Some (controversial) things to boost your confidence with girls

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SkuzzieMuff said:
I guess you can do all that if you don't mind being totally fake. (hmm) I guess you can do that if you'd like to attract other fake plastic people... Have fun with that...

I think that its worthwhile noting that at the end of the day, it will only create attraction and might give you a 'step in', but you still will need to have the personality and being to actually establish anything real.

IgnoredOne said:
SkuzzieMuff said:
I guess you can do all that if you don't mind being totally fake. (hmm) I guess you can do that if you'd like to attract other fake plastic people... Have fun with that...

I think that its worthwhile noting that at the end of the day, it will only create attraction and might give you a 'step in', but you still will need to have the personality and being to actually establish anything real.

Glad at least someone understands my point lol. If you don't take care of the way you present yourself to a potential mate, you won't even be noticed to begin with. First impression counts for so much, why should a girl give you a chance when there are so many other guys who are better looking, taller, more successful, smell better, etc? You need to get a girl's attention in the first place to even have a chance, especially in "dating" environments like clubs and parties. The competition is fierce and you need to stand out - that's the reality.

MikeSmith911 said:
IgnoredOne said:
SkuzzieMuff said:

Glad at least someone understands my point lol. If you don't take care of the way you present yourself to a potential mate, you won't even be noticed to begin with. First impression counts for so much, why should a girl give you a chance when there are so many other guys who are better looking, taller, more successful, smell better, etc? You need to get a girl's attention in the first place to even have a chance, especially in "dating" environments like clubs and parties. The competition is fierce and you need to stand out - that's the reality.

Yes, it's natural for a girl to want someone that is hygienic, and MAYBE the height requirement, but I still think that's bullshit. I'm a six foot tall lady, and I've dated guys as short as 5'4 or so, up to my current who is about 6'1? I've also dated a jock, a metal head, a punk kid, a geek, a red neck, and now a nerd. Some of them were chubby, but my current is really thin. And none of them used "pheromone" crap to attract me either. Point is, if your trying to date women that are picky about particular qualities, or say that they have a "type" that they stick to, you're dating shitty bitches.

TL;DR http://memebase.com/2011/07/14/memes-science-3/

SkuzzieMuff said:
Point is, if your trying to date women that are picky about particular qualities, or say that they have a "type" that they stick to, you're dating shitty bitches.

Well said.

tangerinedream said:
So much controversy. I just might faint.

I know, right? :p

Badjedidude said:
tangerinedream said:
So much controversy. I just might faint.

I know, right? :p

So let's recap:

1. Get in shape; take care of yourself.

2. Pay attention to dress and grooming.

3. Platform shoes - Ok, not typical advice, but still, hardly shocking

4. PherOmones - aka Better Living Through (sort of natural) Chemistry

5. Online dating sites - take care to craft a profile so you're not just another one of the ********* pussy-hounds.

Well, I think that all that we're missing is PUA forums.

Ground-breaking stuff, indeed.

IgnoredOne said:
SkuzzieMuff said:

Of course, but to lie so you could make yourself more likable to others is another thing. Point is, how you present yourself attracts a particular people who like the way you presented yourself. If you hide yourself with all flashy brands and schemes, chances are, you'll attract them gold diggers or plastics. so yeah, I think that's everybody's point who disagreed with this post, in a nutshell. that ain't too hard to understand.

floffyschneeman said:
Of course, but to lie so you could make yourself more likable to others is another thing. Point is, how you present yourself attracts a particular people who like the way you presented yourself. If you hide yourself with all flashy brands and schemes, chances are, you'll attract them gold diggers or plastics. so yeah, I think that's everybody's point who disagreed with this post, in a nutshell. that ain't too hard to understand.

Well...

1) Eat better, look better, etc. I don't see how that's lying?

2) Dressing and grooming better. Is that so much worse than a girl that dresses well? Or looking sharp for the office? Nothing morally wrong in presenting yourself better.

3) Platform shoes. This is the first obvious indication of 'deception', but one could argue that women have high heels anyway. I personally would say that this isn't really much worse than using makeup to cover a blemish, so how horrible is that?

4) Phe-meme-whatever. I think its useless, but women wear perfume and when tested on identical twins, it did seem to find that the girl wearing perfume got more attention. If a guy wants to use his version of perfume, by all means.

5) Online dating, imo, is silly but each to his own. I've met plenty of fine ladies online, and not one with a date site which faintly smells of the meat market to me and bothers me.

IgnoredOne said:
floffyschneeman said:

Well...

1) Eat better, look better, etc. I don't see how that's lying?

2) Dressing and grooming better. Is that so much worse than a girl that dresses well? Or looking sharp for the office? Nothing morally wrong in presenting yourself better.

3) Platform shoes. This is the first obvious indication of 'deception', but one could argue that women have high heels anyway. I personally would say that this isn't really much worse than using makeup to cover a blemish, so how horrible is that?

4) Phe-meme-whatever. I think its useless, but women wear perfume and when tested on identical twins, it did seem to find that the girl wearing perfume got more attention. If a guy wants to use his version of perfume, by all means.

5) Online dating, imo, is silly but each to his own. I've met plenty of fine ladies online, and not one with a date site which faintly smells of the meat market to me and bothers me.

Of course you are right, but how would you like it if someone would post a thread about ''girls: how to attract guys: and puts, wear make up to hide your blemishes, wear padding to make your boobs look bigger. Buy branded clothes. and yeah lie a bit about yourself so you would stand-out among others?

in addition, it is ok to give tips. just dont mislead people that the shallow or the surface stuff are what matter to attract someone. there are ways to communicate.

floffyschneeman said:
Of course you are right, but how would you like it if someone would post a thread about ''girls: how to attract guys: and puts, wear make up to hide your blemishes, wear padding to make your boobs look bigger. Buy branded clothes. and yeah lie a bit about yourself so you would stand-out among others?

Except for the last part, I would consider that life as usual. I might mention that branded clothes are a waste of money since most guys can't tell a Gucci from a Prada(nor I, for that matter), but by all means, dress cute if you want to draw more attention.

I also believe that everyone lies, to themselves and everyone else, but I've covered that in another post, I believe.

floffyschneeman said:
in addition, it is ok to give tips. just dont mislead people that the shallow or the surface stuff are what matter to attract someone. there are ways to communicate.

But unfortunately, the shallow stuff does matter a great deal at times. Studies do show that just having a more attractive saleswoman will sell more, with as many of the other variables being as controlled as possible. We are visual creatures and we do judge with our eyes, consciously or otherwise. And if you're looking to stack your odds, why not?

And even if looks aren't that important, why accept any disadvantage if you can avoid it?

Short of lying outright, I don't think its a big deal.

IgnoredOne said:
floffyschneeman said:

Except for the last part, I would consider that life as usual. I might mention that branded clothes are a waste of money since most guys can't tell a Gucci from a Prada(nor I, for that matter), but by all means, dress cute if you want to draw more attention.

I also believe that everyone lies, to themselves and everyone else, but I've covered that in another post, I believe.

Yes, I think we agree on some points. Dress cute of course, but don't dress for brands. Same is true for girls not knowing what are the branded guy's clothes. well at least me, I couldn't tell a honeysuckle. And everyone thus lie, or have lied at one point in their lives, but when you lie about yourself to gain someone interest or attention. that is already deceiving. When you lie about yourself to someone, I guess, you're not that confident that your real self is likable enough. So now I don't know. I thought confidence is an important thing.

We can agree on that.

I'm pretty sure that all of the looks, money and power won't matter if a man entirely lacks confidence. He'll only draw parasites or worse. But that is something one learns from experience.

But its quite a bit different from 'lacking confidence' versus "I'm a fine, **** good person who just happens to be a bit short so I'll wear platform shoes." You know?

"Like the man said, there aren't any hard women, only soft men." ~Hannie Caulder

IgnoredOne said:
We can agree on that.

I'm pretty sure that all of the looks, money and power won't matter if a man entirely lacks confidence. He'll only draw parasites or worse. But that is something one learns from experience.

But its quite a bit different from 'lacking confidence' versus "I'm a fine, **** good person who just happens to be a bit short so I'll wear platform shoes." You know?

"Like the man said, there aren't any hard women, only soft men." ~Hannie Caulder

I was more referring a bit on the ''it's ok to lie on your profile a bit'' rather the ''wear platform shoes''. I think that lying about yourself equates lack of confidence. Confidence is such an intelligent word that people often misconstrue. For some it merely means being arrogant, for others it's only when you have the guts to talk and be ok in a social interaction, even if you were lying more than half of the time. But I do think there is more to the word than that. It's being able to know your good points and to show those to people. you dont even have to lie.

Yeah, anyone who relies on lying is asking for trouble and probably has issues to deal with. I do think tis perfectly fine to omit some information to an extent - you don't start off introducing yourself by mentioning that you have a prison record, even if that is truthful and even if that might be relevant. But yes, every lie is just going to be a pain for you in the future.

So much controversy :D

IgnoredOne said:
Yeah, anyone who relies on lying is asking for trouble and probably has issues to deal with. I do think tis perfectly fine to omit some information to an extent - you don't start off introducing yourself by mentioning that you have a prison record, even if that is truthful and even if that might be relevant. But yes, every lie is just going to be a pain for you in the future.

So much controversy :D

Indeed. ^^

The thing of it is...If ur first GF was a total knock out and she fell totally in love with ya...she kind da set the bar. And its relatively down hill from there...

If you ever had plenty of babes chasing ya and stalking ya....experincing that you kind of graps it.

If you lost ur virginity to a super model and she was the person that actaully came after ya..You get it.

If you had ever been in between a cat fight. U know.

If you had been asked out or approch by plenty of beautiful women. U know know.

If your hawt GFs catch another woman talking to ya.. Shell come over and tell the other woman to back the fresia off or she'll knock her teeth out...you really get.

If you ever wake up in bed between two drop dead gorgeous women.Plenty of times .You really. Really get it.

Even at my age..if a young beautiful babe half my age still wants to or condidering having a relationship with me. I know I still have it

When my current GF is still one of the prettiest women. Im always ganna have confidence

Its in my DNA.....
My father which I dont really know that much becuase my mother devoirced him..becuase he had chicks chasing after him all the time.
As a child after my parents deviorce I would witness or see my father with a differnt chick everytime he visit

My mother is a very very beautiful or pretty woman herself.

Both of my biological daughters are very very pretty and their mother themselve are very pretty. Plenty of men would chase after my exwf or ex fiance..They could had picked any men that asked them out. To actaully witness these women reject other men and then turn around and ask me out...its something you just have to experince.

I ve witness beautiful women telling other men..she wants me...clearly and loudly. To see that and hear that..I just know women finds me attractive

Its a cycle that feeds on itself. It works for me when it comes to getting women.

I also know a lot of women arnt going to like or wont even touch me with a ten foot pole....I dont take those rejections to heart or turn it inward.
Dwell on it or annalize it...
A lot of it also is becuase Ive been
with a lot of pretty women ..so that in itself dont chip at myself esteem after a rejection.
Some women will actaully think Im stuck up becuase...yes Im picking about what women I wanna be with..
So...If you had ever rejected women before yourself....knowing what its like to be on the filp side. You dont take it too personally. Bascaiily women I reject dont really cross my mind that much. And yes some women will come after me more than serval attemps. I try to be as nice as can laying her down gently.

Ive had beutiful women on their knees begging me and crying for me to stay. Its not easy being a heart breaker but to also witness that it kind da stoke my ego in a way..

Some guys will never get it...they suffer from the Miss Right syndrom.

Maybe they never partiipate in sports such as football or were bench warmer...they can sit back and judge all the want of what is right or what went wrong in a play....

When you paricipate in a game of football...it get dirty real quick
It gets bloodie and painful too..
You get knock on your ass.
You dont start off at paydirt...
And alot of times plays dont go according to plans. Mistakes are made. But the more you participate
the better you get and dirtier you get.. The simple game of life....

Some people dont know how to live in error or be wrong...so they dont participate and miss the game of life.

Evne miss right do ccome into ur life..shes ganna have many mnay flaws cuzase shes human and she will have her own veiws ideas and bellefs
Not a fairy tale princess.
Yes...her honeysuckle dose stink.

If a guy knows a chick is just another human being. With many good triats and bad triats...Hes not going trip out or put her on a pedistal.
He himself also knows hes full of flaws and failing...

If a woman sense that a guy thinks hes better than her ...its turn her off..
If he thinks his less than her...Hell never get it..

Its unconventional...Im a unconvetional kind of guy...Plenty of beautiful women are attracked to me...cuz Im different?
I stick out like a door knob? Lmao
Had all kinds of chicks...but never had an ugly mean chick....
nice chicks. Rich chicks, poor chicks. well educated chicks, whoes sluts, the girl next door, christain chicks. Morman, hawt chicks, crazy chicks, nurse, social workers, business women, bi sexul chciks secutries, bar tender. Country chicks, city chicks. Candian chicks claifornai chicks supermoel chicks. Bad naghty chicks..

Never had a NONE..though
None of this...None of that, none of her :p

Latest posts

Back