Some (controversial) things to boost your confidence with girls

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tangerinedream said:
So let's recap:

1. Get in shape; take care of yourself.

2. Pay attention to dress and grooming.

3. Platform shoes - Ok, not typical advice, but still, hardly shocking

4. PherOmones - aka Better Living Through (sort of natural) Chemistry

5. Online dating sites - take care to craft a profile so you're not just another one of the ********* pussy-hounds.

Well, I think that all that we're missing is PUA forums.

Ground-breaking stuff, indeed.

Ughh... don't even get me started on that PUA honeysuckle.

I think some of that PUA stuff is not horrible.

Meanwhile, I'm mildly concerned about Lonesome Crow's bloodie and painful ass.

nerdygirl said:
Meanwhile, I'm mildly concerned about Lonesome Crow's bloodie and painful ass.

Sweet Jesus.

mindbleach.jpg

LOL....

If a guy had never told a good looking chick to take a hike or she aint honeysuckle. .itll blow his mind.

Some dudes dont have to balls to do that. They think all chicks are fairy tale princess...

.Everyonce in a blue moon a guy also have to learn how to say NO or walk away from women. It dosnt have anythng to do with women. It has everything to with his selfesteem.

Witness the prettiest woman in the room check me out head to toes while other men are throwning her stupid lines...shell reject them. The next thing I know shes introducing herself to me or asking me out. Some women likes to conquard or a challenge.
Some women wants to change men

Dating games...thats all it is.
Its not a big deal...shes not a big deal
It just a mental attitude you gatta have while dating...

Forming or building a relationshp is not samething. .

There something in the human make up...We all want honeysuckle we cant get....
Just like a guy whats some chick
he cant get but shell strive for it
Thats why some women play hard to get....

Women are the same. Sometimes a dude gatta learn how to play hard to get too..

1. Agreed, healthy living is very important.
2. Somewhat agreed, dressing nicely and being clean kept can definitely be a plus.
3. Agreed to a certain extent. Height is a critical factor for women, many women will say no to a man for no reason other than this. Remember if you plan on being with someone you will be around them without shoes on at some point. So don't over do it with the height increasing shoes.
4. Pheromones seem like a good way to separate a person from their money
5. I wouldn't lie on a profile. Any lies may come back to bite you.

I need a ncie girl! Again, I know this will be controversial, but I also don't think tens of thousands of people who be discussing something that has no merit. If you want to buy one, the most popular and my favorite one is A314. COntact me:1104360959@qq.com

wewillbebest said:
I need a ncie girl! Again, I know this will be controversial, but I also don't think tens of thousands of people who be discussing something that has no merit. If you want to buy one, the most popular and my favorite one is A314. COntact me:1104360959@qq.com

buy one what?...:club:

PUA is supposedly defined professionally as manipulation, though I don't personally know where the line is drawn.

allanh said:
wewillbebest said:

buy one what?...:club:

A blow up doll maybe?

Some one a while back was trying to
be helpful....beucase a lot of self confidence is in your head..
I worked on my internal daiolg.
to be a positive one..
Replace negative viove/self talk into
a positive one.

Notice some of the threads?
People with lots of negative self talk
or internal dialog..

He posted a link to an audio file.
Its a hypnotic or meditation.
It effects my subconscious mind...I guess.
BOOST your self esteem.
I notice after I listen to this audio
file, I feel very relax and clalm.

I also have a subblimal software
that runs all the time on my PC.
I can type in any Positive message.
You can see the messages only
at first..becuase I know I
program it in...but I dont see it
anymore...but I know those positive
message are always running on
my PC.

Lot of guys talk themselves out of ever asking a woman out.

Its the negative self talk that gose
on in their head spining in circle
that stops them on thier tracks
and preventing to ever taking any
actions....

floffyschneeman said:
IgnoredOne said:
floffyschneeman said:
Of course you are right, but how would you like it if someone would post a thread about ''girls: how to attract guys: and puts, wear make up to hide your blemishes, wear padding to make your boobs look bigger. Buy branded clothes. and yeah lie a bit about yourself so you would stand-out among others?

Not sure what rock you've been living under, but that's how girls do attract guys. If a girl goes out and looks like she just rolled out of bed, guys won't give her a second look. For guys its even tougher since guys are the ones who have to approach a girl, so if a pretty girl gets approached buy a guy who looks like a creature from lord of the rings, why would she give him the time of the day over a hot guy who takes care of himself? There have been studies done that a girl will (subconsciously) determine if the guy is sexable within the first minute of meeting him. You don't think, "hmmm this person is unattractive, but maybe he has a good personality, let's give him a chance anyway even though I'm not attracted to him". C'mon get a real! If you want to meet new people in the dating scene, they don't know how great of a guy/girl you are, how nice you are, how smart you are, how caring you are. The only thing they have to judge you in that moment is your appearance, so if you look like honeysuckle, they won't give you a second look and move on to someone else. If you don't think first impression counts for a whole lot, you're in serious denial. Harsh, but just being realistic.

And even if you go outside the dating scene, there have been countless studies that short and unattractive people are less successful in all areas of life. You can whine all you want how unfair and superficial the world is, but that's the world you live in and there is nothing you can do about it except face reality:

According to this study:

A 2004 study by psychologist Timothy A. Judge, Ph.D., of the University of Florida, and researcher Daniel M. Cable, Ph.D., of the University of North Carolina, found that every inch of height amounts to a salary increase of about $789 per year (the study controlled for gender, weight and age).

By this calculation, someone who is 6 feet tall earns $5,525 more annually than someone who is 5 feet, 6 inches. Over the course of a career, of course, those numbers can really add up.

Source:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/Careers/02/02/cb.tall.people/index.html

P.S. I'm not trying to argue with anyone or bring anyone down. I"m just sharing what has helped me from being an overweight unattractive guy to a guy girls want to be with. If even one person reading this makes positive changes in his life and is happier as a result, I would be very happy!

uhm. before you get all too emotional. please read my post. and all of it. not parts of it. because I did say of course you have to look pleasant but not go out of your way to buy expensive clothes for the sole purpose of attracting girls. Also, if you are interested in being in the ''dating scene'' then well, you probably need all the fake shits you do. Because really, I'd rather live under a rock than be in a place where everyone is that shallow. Is it really like that in your area? (hmm)

...and you're not trying to argue with anyone but the first thing in your paragraph is an insult. I am confused

MikeSmith911 said:
floffyschneeman said:
Of course you are right, but how would you like it if someone would post a thread about ''girls: how to attract guys: and puts, wear make up to hide your blemishes, wear padding to make your boobs look bigger. Buy branded clothes. and yeah lie a bit about yourself so you would stand-out among others?
Not sure what rock you've been living under, but that's how girls do attract guys.

Golly. I rarely wear make-up that covers blemishes. I never pad my boobs. I have very few brand name clothes. I never lie on my profiles. It's amazing how many guys keep approaching me under my rock.

Yes..happiness is an inside job...
Great saying.

But theres also. This saying.
Sometimes you gatta take the body
first then the mind will follow.

Kind of like going outside to
get freah air...then your mind will
opening up...

Changing your appreanace from
the outside first...works for some
people.

Why is everyone picking apart the OP's post and making fun of him calling him socrates2.0? He's just saying what worked for him to boost his confidence. If it works it works, not much discussion to be had.

I personally think all the advices the OP gave were sensible and useful ones that gets a person a foot in the door in starting a relationship.

I think that it is effective to get some head turns. But I am not sure how effective it is in getting a real relationship. Because if a girl is the kind of girl who got attracted because of the brand he was wearing I don't know how well suited she is for a real lasting relationship. And lying generally ends up badly.

This is just about boosting confidence. If you can turn heads then you will feel more confident, and I hear women like confidence so it might be good.

I cant Rule out Pharamones but
a $3 of cheap as AXE works for me...

Women are always telling me I smell
good....
But sometimes I forget to use body spray and women still tells me I smell
good.

I aslo beleive my body natrually
produces pharamone.

Even if u smell good and if u dont
know how to get it.
Afirad of ******* the living honeysuckle out of it Youll never going to get it lol

Its not just one particular thing
or a silver lining...Its a combination
of everythng.

Guitar Players goses through more
G strings and thats all there is too it :p.

My Gf messed the living honeysuckle out of me
Tonight..IF you ever had a woman fresia the living honeysuckle out of ya...She was on top of me the entire time gooing crazy
for almost an Hour...
STUFF like boost the living honeysuckle out
my confidence.

Getting dates....

Dating and relationship are two different ball games...

Theres plenty of books. or CDs about
forming and building a relationships.
I also recommoned checking if the
aurther is a male if youre a male...
Youll get tips or pitfall from a male
exprince or piont of view.
Most if not all relationship books
Mentions nothing about dating....

Itll just say...
"I met my wife ...blah..blah..blah..
then a yrs later she bumped her fucken head." LMAO

Latest posts