Some conversations i have with people are like having conversations with retarded people !!!!!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funnylife33

Reaction score
I want to avoid talking to them , But its not always possible .

But having conversations with some of them is like having conversations with retarded people ....

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

My complaint is , only few people i have talked to was able to give me proper directions in life
99% are pointless conversations

:)

My complaint is , only few people i have talked to was able to give me proper directions in life
99% are pointless conversations

:)
Perhaps the problem isn't their directions, but how they were interpreted. Unless you are on their payroll it's just advice. In any case, advice is an opportunity to examine a new outlook. You don't have to accept it. But having considered it can expand your thinking.

In the end, executing bad advice is on you. No one owes you directions. It's up to you to sort it out by talking with all those well meaning "retarded" people with an effort to actually hear what they say.

That's actually really offensive.....
Not nearly as offensive as other things...

I think you'd probably agree there is a difference between the developmentally disabled, and people who at best, can't think critically, and at worst, actively go out of their way to avoid doing so. There's probably a fitting enough word for such people...

Though the philosophy of kindness, probably dictates that we should forgive those who know not what they do...

Hopefully they could forgive us too...

Latest posts

Back