Some drawings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow. You really have talent! I also draw/paint. I'm an artist, not all pro, but I try my best. Do you have a website? I haven't done mine unfortunately. I can't make up my mind lol. Nice work:)

18kfpe.jpg
[/img]oh these are good!

Bleach..... One piece..... ... oni kuka ....

and this one is my favorite....... Samurai Champloo~ love love!!

Your drawings are great! where do you get your inspiration?

To answer both, no i do not have a web site but we'll see about that in the future.
And for whom is my influeces are, i would say kubo tite and mashimoto.

Kubo Tite, Bleach.. yeppy, I have all of them, I used to watch more than I do now. but I love it, have you seen the series of Champloo? it is older, but awesome :)

mylifebytears said:
Oh wow. You really have talent! I also draw/paint. I'm an artist, not all pro, but I try my best. Do you have a website? I haven't done mine unfortunately. I can't make up my mind lol. Nice work:)

Sorry it took so long to reply, but I've been trying to get back on my feet.. One of the reasons i haven't been on in a while... I don't have a real webpage at the moment, but you can see what I'm uploading to Deviant art under the name Zeemoth.. I hope that you have some images i can see.. I just love to see other peoples artwork...

Latest posts

Back