My Photographic Work

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to hear that. Maybe it's a different crowd this time around for me? I'd be happy to see your photos. Gotta link to them?
You're half right. There is a different crowd but honestly they look the same. I believe my photo collections are good enough for anyone.

Hey, this is your area and I think you are doing a good job. I'm glad you were at least encouraged.
Encouraged? By ALL people? Not really, but I don't care about that. I was just sharing my stuff to whoever was interested to look at it. Thanks for saying I'm doing a good job, and I really would be interested to see your work. I like looking at how others see the world thru the lens of a camera. If you have an instagram, PM it to me. Don't be shy. :)

Hey, this is your area and I think you are doing a good job. I'm glad you were at least encouraged.
You continue to complain about this, but since the first time when you didn't get much interest, you refuse to give the link to anyone. Sorry, but at this point, it's on YOU, not anyone else.
Also, as I said before. These photos are IN THE THREAD. You don't have to run off to another website to see anything, which is a deterrent for a lot of people.

You continue to complain about this, but since the first time when you didn't get much interest, you refuse to give the link to anyone. Sorry, but at this point, it's on YOU, not anyone else.

I think we may be at an impasse here but maybe not because I honestly see your point. I could say yeah but, or how about this or that or I could come up with other reasons but there's no way I can't say you are mistaken.
Also, as I said before. These photos are IN THE THREAD. You don't have to run off to another website to see anything, which is a deterrent for a lot of people.

Except right here. I gave YOU the link and you said you enjoyed them. The link is from a reputable site (jAlbum) and there is no problem going there.

Latest posts

Back