My Photographic Work

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took this on Sunday.
I go to this place once a month.
I'm no photographer, but had to take the pic from my phone because the Cherry blossoms were so pretty.
Reminded me of a scene from Excalibur.
The photo does not capture how thick and full the blossoms really were.

Sorry if this thread is not for general pics from neophytes...
It wasn’t really a thread for others sharing photos (I think there’s already a thread for that) but that’s okay. It’s a nice scene man. I say just take the photo if you see something that makes you feel good. Too many people want to always create an epic photo instead of just capturing the moment.

Jumping spider, eh? We get those here, but they're tiny. Maybe this fellow is too and your photo just makes him seem enormous? Anyway, your photo is very cool. . . I especially like his frightfully hairy legs.
Yeah he is small, this is just a close up which the iPhone 13 can do pretty good.

Why does he have so many bloody eyes!?! that's creeping me the fresia out 😨
Lol. I’m no spider expert but I think they all have so many eyes, so maybe they’re just more prominent on these guys. They are really cute spiders actually. Love to jump right onto your lens to check you out lol.

:eek: After seeing that 8 legged critter I wish I never clicked on this thread. :eek:
:eek::eek::eek:

I really like the vacation photos and the transportation photos, you just didn't photograph the various modes of transportation but some of the scenery too which adds so much more than just pictures of bikes or cars. You can imagine people going through those hills and paths. Nice stuff.

:eek: After seeing that 8 legged critter I wish I never clicked on this thread. :eek:
aaaaaw, don't fret, they really are harmless and interesting to observe
I really like the vacation photos and the transportation photos, you just didn't photograph the various modes of transportation but some of the scenery too which adds so much more than just pictures of bikes or cars. You can imagine people going through those hills and paths. Nice stuff.

If you get a chance, ca you please take a pic of a "coolabah" tree?
Not sure if it is a real thing.
I only know it from "Waltzing Matilda".
Thanks.

And maybe a "Bill-a-bong" too.

If you get a chance, ca you please take a pic of a "coolabah" tree?
Not sure if it is a real thing.
I only know it from "Waltzing Matilda".
Thanks.

And maybe a "Bill-a-bong" too.
here you go man. coolabah trees are just eucalyptus trees. there are many types. these pics are from my trip around western australia in 2015. the "billabong"waterhole pic is from an area called Hamersley Gorge. It's gorgeous there.

West - 319.jpgWest - 356.jpg

One of my favourite photos I took with an iphone while wandering around a historic town called Daylesford here in Victoria. The old Morris Minor 1000 circa 1960 was tucked behind an antique store and I took the photo through a wire fence just knowing it would turn out to be an awesome shot.

51545982570_4f5318be64_o.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back