Some people just think differently.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Do you hate cool people... do you hate popular people with lots of freinds? Not because they are cool or popular.. but because the reasons they are cool and popular make you sick? Why does it seem that the people with lots of friends are either.. arrogent jerks,people that are into drugs, people with hobbies that are illeagal,misogynisitc sex crazed macho idiots, aggresive hostile and abusive in nature, or mindless and conformative. But a kind compasionate and genuine person comes along and happens to be a lonely person.... Would you trade your place to be a different person if it meant you wouldnt be lonely anymore?

Im exxagerating.. not all coool and popular ppl are bad ppl.. but they seem to be cool and popular for reasons i find absurd... I guess we just dont think like most ppl do. does that mean theres someithing wrong wiht us? does that make us bad ppl? :/ something is wrong... and im trying to beleive that its not me.

I agree with you mostly... but if you're so compassionate and genuine, how come you don't notice that just as many women are arrogant and misandric? Perhaps you're too sex-crazed to notice that.

In my life I had plenty of rudeness and aggression coming from females... they were aggressive, hostile and abusive in nature. But for some reason humans like to pretend that everything bad in this world comes only from the male sex. ^_^

Or maybe they're just too thick-skinned. How can a sweet innocent female hurt you, a strong macho man? She can't, only a wimp like me can cry because of something a girl said. Girls are so sweet and innocent. ^^

it doesn't matter what sex people are, we are quiete the same, but we have different ways of looking at life, some one just looks at the bad things and judges everything by this, others think everythink is just perfect...you have to find some balance, the world is cruel and humans are horrible, but not all of us, there is a piece of good in this world and you will never find it if we only think everything is bad...you are right but why don' tyou just see the good things even in the bad part of this messed up world? (this is esspecially for mimizu)!!!

I agree with Mimi. Women these days can be just as cruel and ******* as men, if not worse. Women can really destroy men. We do this because we are angry. Many women have been hurt and burned by careless thoughtless men, so they decide they will get even. They do this by trying to break as many male hearts as possible, playing mind games, being sexually and emotionally unfaithful. They probably subconciously think this will get even with the men who did that to them. Unfortunately it just makes it worse for both men and women!

Latest posts

Back