Some questions

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebolt said:
Shrimp said:
How bout you?

It would probably be some sort of giant open-topped library.

Another question! If you could eat one thing right now, out of everything there is in this world, what would it be and why?

I'm going to jump on the pizza bandwagon! :cool:

How bout you?

I'll probably go for pizza as well! Or some sort of chocolate abomination.

What trait in a person annoys you the most? (not any person, but just what trait in general)

Just one part? I wouldn't mind being anatomically 4" shorter. It would make clothes shopping less troublesome.

Who (living or dead) would you like to spend an evening with?

If the entire world would listen to you for five minutes, what would you say to the people?

Rosebolt said:
If the entire world would listen to you for five minutes, what would you say to the people?

Don't be greedy.

Not quite sure offhand to put it into words but I really feel greed is the biggest problem in our world.

Not sure this is a good example, but on sunday I had the thought that the car behind me (stuck in the same traffic jam) cost approx 300,000 times more than my car. Assuming a decent lifespan, this means from the general age you can drive, you would only need each car to last about 1 day before you just went to the next one.

What do you think of that!

To learn to accept and live peacefully with others' differences

If you could know today how and when you would die would you want to know?

Everyone is posting different things. I went to the original Thread and I answered the questions that were asked. I hope that's the right way of doing this.

The Virtue I admire most and need in relationships is honesty.

My City would be full of people as in reality had different likes, dislikes, and opinions. However, they would all accepted each other for who the others are and believe in. There would be no crime, and disagreements would be discussed not argued about. There would be a significant other for those who wanted one, but plenty of other people who were not interested in a relationship. The class of people would be the same so there would be no contest over who has more monetary things, and everyone who wanted or needed employment would have a career of their choice.

WishingWell said:
Everyone is posting different things. I went to the original Thread and I answered the questions that were asked. I hope that's the right way of doing this.

The thread has become slightly anarchic, WishingWell. If I were you, I'd just pick whichever questions you feel like answering and then go with it :)

The idea was just to post one thread where i could post questions that i'd otherwise use a whole new thread for. People kinda made it their own though, so i'll go back to making new threads.

Rosebolt said:
The idea was just to post one thread where i could post questions that i'd otherwise use a whole new thread for. People kinda made it their own though, so i'll go back to making new threads.

It looks like it turned into the game thread where you ask a question of the next person.

Rosebolt said:
Heya! :)

I was wondering a couple of things, i have that alot, so instead of making seperate threads for all of them, i figured i'd put them in here. The little things anyway.

Okay, so if there was one virtue you valued most, what would that be?

And if you could create your own city, what would it look like?
The one virtue I would value most is to say the right thing at the right time.

I would value the most... maybe loyalty?

My city would surely end up a mess if it's me who creates it XD

Cavey said:
Rosebolt said:
Another question! If you could eat one thing right now, out of everything there is in this world, what would it be and why?

It would be a chicken and bacon pizza with a portion of doner meat on the top. I realise that probably sounds revolting to the majority of people here... and it contains many thousands of calories and a large amount of artery clogging saturated fats, but it's all I want.

Well no doner meat on top, but it has chicken, bacon, pineapple, and some sunflower greens on it. We did put cheese on top, but if I took the pic after the cheese it wouldn't show the toppings. The crust is homemade, and we put a little bit of BBQ sauce mixed with the regular pizza sauce. It was indeed delicious, next time might have to find some doner meat. :)
IMG_1415_zps844aa40a.jpg
[/URL][/img]

For the virtue, I would say awareness.

For the city, there would not be one, just people living in balance with nature, acting as caretakers of the earth. :)

Latest posts

Back