Someone new that hopes this site helps

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sassy

Hi all. I was really happy when I found this site. I've been looking off and on for a while. Really hoping that here, I can find honesty, truth and an occasional ear. I hurt alot inside, and am going crazy. I do not talk to people about it, because I don't want to bother them with my issues. I don't talk to my family, somehow someway, it always leaks out. I like listening to other people, it makes my problems disappear for a while and my problems seem so small compared to others.

I have been seperated for over 1 year, after 18 years. I left due to being lonely. I am at a standstill in my life in my career, the whole kaboodle. I am extremely insecure, and outward, people would generally disagree. I have taught myself how to fool people. To let them see what they need to see.

I know I have not really said much, but it's hard, and I am hoping with the help of this site, I can change. Thanks for your time.

Hi Sassy :)
Welcome to this forum! This site sure has helped me, I've people to talk to and well, people here are nice. So i hope you'll have a good time here too, take your mind off your problems and also share any if you want to. :)

Thank you for the welcome Mink. I know from doing some more reading, that this site will be good for me. And, one day, I will most likely just spill my heart out on here. Take good care of yourself.

Sassy said:
Hi all. I was really happy when I found this site. I've been looking off and on for a while. Really hoping that here, I can find honesty, truth and an occasional ear. I hurt alot inside, and am going crazy. I do not talk to people about it, because I don't want to bother them with my issues. I don't talk to my family, somehow someway, it always leaks out. I like listening to other people, it makes my problems disappear for a while and my problems seem so small compared to others.

I have been seperated for over 1 year, after 18 years. I left due to being lonely. I am at a standstill in my life in my career, the whole kaboodle. I am extremely insecure, and outward, people would generally disagree. I have taught myself how to fool people. To let them see what they need to see.

I know I have not really said much, but it's hard, and I am hoping with the help of this site, I can change. Thanks for your time.

Hi Sassy

I was quite moved by your post It is sad when people are isolated
you have gone through a lot recently I associated with what you said about being lonely in your marriage lonliness doesnt always mean isolation I hope you find this site helpful Please feel free to get in touch anytime to chat

Take Care

hi sassy. welcum 2 our padded cell. im sure ull find more than just an occassional ear here. have fun

Preston, Thank you also for your welcome. As per with everyone, there is a lot more to my feelings burried withing me, and I know one day, all will be better.

New Birth, Made me smile with the thought of a padded cell. Bet it is comfortable.

Welcome to you Sassy. I hope your despair goes away and your desire to chat or express your feelings increase on here. You have all the friends and support you want or need here.Best Wishes.

Welcome to the forum/whatever this place is, I hope it helps you with your problems and I'm sure you'll find people here who want to listen:)

hey, i just joined the site myself and your post makes me feel like this i a good site for me to join, hearing your post makes me feel like im hearing myself tell my story. i have been in a bad rut for about a year and sometimes im not sure how much more i can take. i hope that you find help in here, and i hope that things look up

Latest posts

Back