Someone New!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ahelpinghand

Reaction score
I guess i have come on here more to help than get help, i have been through a lot myself and suffered from depression, i was extremely over-weight and valued my life very little. I guess i just want to help those who are suffering as i did, i still have my up and down days but i am far more in control of my life than i was. Anyway, my name is Callum. I am twenty, almost twenty one and i am from Sheffield in the UK.

Welcome to the site Callum :)

Hey a helpinghand welcome to the forum

:D we can always use more helpers around here

Thanks everyone, had a little bit of a moment there when everybody started using my name before realising i had told you all it in my first post! Like i said thank you for such a lovely welcome and if anybody needs to talk i am always willing to listen. Feel free to email me or send a message or whatever, i will never turn you away.

Thanks everyone, had a little bit of a moment there when everybody started using my name before realising i had told you all it in my first post! Like i said thank you for such a lovely welcome and if anybody needs to talk i am always willing to listen. Feel free to email me or send a message or whatever, i will never turn you away.

Hi Callum, I just joined as well. Sorry to hear about your struggle with depression. Hopefully this forum will enable you to help others and maybe be helped by them in return. Welcome!

Latest posts

Back