:'( someone please

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no_one

Reaction score
I recently broke up with my ex and I can't stop thinking about her. I seriously want to blow my brains out the thoughts are so persistent. Please someone help me I beg please. I ******* miss her but she doesn't care. What do I do please! Anybody please!

I feel so sorry for you. It is so painful to be in your situation. All of the pain and confusion and hurt you are feeling is completely normal, so don't feel there is anything wrong with you for feeling this way. I know that this won't help, but I think that all you can do at present is to accept that you feel really awful and ride it out. Let the feelings sweep over you, come here whenever they are unbearable and try to hold onto the thought that one day you will get through this. Don't try to force yourself to feel better before you are ready to, as it won't work.
Is there anyone in 'real' life as well who can help you and give you loads of hugs?

I understand how you feel, I think a lot of us have been there. You just need some time to get over her, to start to forget her and all the great times you had. You're stuck thinking about the good times now, but in time you'll realise the bad things that happened and you will start to feel better.

Just know that there's other girls out there, who are better for you and who deserve you more.

well....just roll with it.
The roller coasters are ganna be narely as fresia.
Trust me ...I know. And i was the one that decided to break it off with her. (recently)
It still dosnt mean I dont love her. I still do very, very much.
Cry if you have too...I did. fresia it.
See other women if you have too...I did. fresia it.
It dosnt mean I dont love her. I still love Sassy very very much.

You dont have to stop loving her...Like Tina say, dont lie to yourself.
When people tell me to stop loving Sassy..it dosnt fucken work. All it dose is pisses me off even more.

Just try to take care of yourself through all of this...dont take anything too seriously becuase your emotions
are going to be all over the place. Give yourself a break. Get some rest or try to eat...the basics.
You're gonna get triggers for a while. Everything you see or do will remind you of her.
Just take it as one big ass crazy mother fucken joke.

As you heal....you'll stablized...which is a process that cant be forced or a set time limit. Everyone is different
reacting to these wacked out roller coasters of emotions.

At the sametime you cant stay home alone and stair at the four fucken walls with all those thoughts
and feeling of her 24/7. " I love you, I hate you, I love you, I hate" It'll drive you bonkers.

You must find a way to release your emotions without hurting yourself and others.
Journal, talk to people, go for a walk, go for a drive...ect
At the sametime you cant deny or pretend it dosnt hurt.

I'm with you, take care of yourself, you need time to heal. Writing is a great tool, write anything that comes to mind, let it all out. Just know that if she is not there anymore, you dont want to be with her, because the relationship will be chaos. Now at least you have a chance to find someone who loves you.... but not right now. You are hurt , but you will be ok.
Things do get better.

Hugs hugs hugs

Bro, you wanna talk? I'll listen. Been there and its pretty ******* hard for mind to process. Best thing I can suggest is to talk about it to people as much as you want, like spreading butter on bread. The more you spread, the less effective it is.

I'm about quite a lot if you wanna talk dude. Just hit me with a PM or something.

A saying for you~

Be happy that it happened. Not sad that it's over :]

You've gained some experience. That's always a good thing ^_^

Chin up buddy! Plenty more fish in the sea! And sometimes the odd skinny dipping woman lol

I know exactly how you feel. My own now ex girlfriend left me to get with some wealthy guy who has been offering to buy her stuff for a while. She was my only friend too for a long time and she swore nothing would change and she would always be there for me and it was so she could be a better friend for me because it was what I needed. Yet we barely talk now, if I try to speak to her I get one word responses or she just straight up isn't around anymore. It sucks and it hurts and I feel like honeysuckle constantly because of it.
What I learned from this is just things like this happen. We cannot fight everything that comes our way and sometimes we just have to roll with the punches and see where things take us. You don't have to shrug it off or force yourself to hate her to stop life where you are because of the pain. You can keep going. It won't always be easy and it might get more painful down the road but eventually the pain will subside and you can enjoy things again like you did before. Just give it time and try to hang in there. If a worthless sad sack like me can do it you can! Just be strong and let time do it's thing. :D

Latest posts

Back