someone to talk to

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
reloadlife23 said:
That is truer than you think because demons do exist and everyone has one in them. Many with problems are possessed. It is not humans that are evil it is the demon within that they listen to.
The bible says to take every thought captive and there is a good reason for that.
Louise

A very timely comment. And perhaps more timely than you realise.

Thank you.

Groucho said:
reloadlife23 said:
That is truer than you think because demons do exist and everyone has one in them. Many with problems are possessed. It is not humans that are evil it is the demon within that they listen to.
The bible says to take every thought captive and there is a good reason for that.
Louise

Thank you.

Hi
I received your message.
I replied, I hope you received it. First time I had a private message, I am not sure I posted it correctly.
If you didn't receive it, let me know and I will resend it.
Louise

reloadlife23 said:
Groucho said:
reloadlife23 said:
Louise

Thank you.

Hi
I received your message.
I replied, I hope you received it. First time I had a private message, I am not sure I posted it correctly.
Louise

Well, this might sound strange, but I never sent you a PM.

happinessforever said:
I'm almost 19 years old and im in the United States. and i am lonely. i want more friends but im scared. i am willing to talk to anyone who is willing to talk to me :D

I tried to reply to your question is love still alive, but was unable to reply, it said your name did not exist.?????? Sorry.
louise

Here is my reply anyway
Hi

You ask does love still exist?
What is love?
Is it a feeling? Is it a romantic relationship or is it caring for the good of another person.
The latter does exist, but one must not look for it from another person.
When we can understand ourselves both the good and bad and overcome the bad so only good is left and when good is left we can learn to love ourselves for who we are, not for what we are not.
So yes love does exist.
How to find ourselves one must know themselves and must go within to find it.

Groucho said:
reloadlife23 said:
Groucho said:
reloadlife23 said:
Louise

Thank you.

Hi
I received your message.
Louise

Well, this might sound strange, but I never sent you a PM.

I am sorry, It was happiness forever that pm'd me. My error.

reloadlife23 said:
I am sorry, It was happiness forever that pm'd me. My error.

That's no problem. I thought you meant me as you quoted me. I thought maybe someone had snuck onto my account and started sending PMs to random people or something.

Latest posts

Back