Someone to Talk to

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissWrite726

Reaction score
I really just need someone to talk to someone who is like me and likes literature and art and music someone who can respond and have deep thoughts someone who is kind and thoughtful and charming someone who is not afraid to tell me their feelings someone who is soulful someone who is around my age within five or six years someone who is mature and responsible someone who doesn't constantly whine or talk about themselves I want a kind caring person who just needs someone to talk to someone to care about I just want someone to care it'd be nice if this person happened to be a guy but I won't get my hopes up lol

Hi, I'm a sixteen year old girl who is looking for attention, preferably male. Anyone, anyone??

Sorry hun, I couldn't help it. I'm a horrible person and you deserve a friend :(

Hey you people, you can add me for conversations. I'd love to talk about music and your train of thoughts. Maybe we're on the same line but we've just got to find out. Send me a message and I'll add you.

What a sincere message! I'm interested to hear what you have to tell about the subjects you mentioned. Sadly, I fall out of your age range but if you want to send a PM, go ahead!

hey misswrite. it does seem that people always talk about themselves and i know im guilty of that too at times although i try not to be that way. for me it seems that people mostly talk about stuff that i dont have an interest in or cant relate to. i know how you feel.

Latest posts

Back