something about love...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mariomaniac said:
why do you even try. if you love then the person you love never cares about you. its not even worth trying...

The problem is that we're an emotional species. Emotions don't generally go hand in hand with practicality. As a rule, human beings don't generally love wisely. We fall for people that don't reciprocate our feelings, we fall for people that aren't good for us and sometimes we completely ignore the people we should be falling for in the first place.

Sometimes though, something good happens. I certainly wouldn't know, but I've read about it in books. :)

mariomaniac said:
why do you even try. if you love then the person you love never cares about you. its not even worth trying...

I feel that way as well, yet I still try... You should too. :)

I agree with the reaped one, we do have to keep trying and I know that everytime you do try and fail its harder to try again, Belize me if tried way to many times. I just hold onto the hope that when my trying works it will be worth all the pain

Latest posts

Back