Something you like about an ALL member.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Drama

I like Minus' sense of humour. Or basically what he says. :p
I like how Floffy is sweet.
I like how munt is mean and likeable at the same time.
I like how Jen makes me want to date her. (figuratively speaking (wary) )
I like when Rabito makes me feel like a little kitteh.
I like how Peto tries to help everyone. (hehe)
I like how Frostburn tries to be mean, in vain.
I like how Barbaoot has as much murderous ideas as I do. lol
I like how Poet cares about everyone.
I like how Ignoredone has an opinion about everything.

Hmmm still more to come :D

I like how EveWasFramed, MintyMint, and Minus are not afraid to use the banhammer after warning people first.

They probably have a thankless, time consuming job and may not get the credit they deserve.

Thank you for your tolerance of posts and moderation of the forum.

original

NICE thread Ledia
sum positives
gr8!!

my 1st is about the moderators
i like how patient they r
it amazes me actually
i like how EFFICIENT they r tho in certain circumstances when need b!
(thank u guys it was highly apprecia8d)

my 2ond 1 is 2 every1
even the ppl that i disagree with
i like how every1 has their own "way"
there own personality
this mite seem like a duh
still i think it worth mentioning
its like 400,000 ice cream flavors 2 choose fr
:)

ill have more l8r
im starting 2 feel 2 "touched" LoL

Well, I'm not sure if this applies to any one person, but I like pretty much everyone. Members using their painful experiences in life to help others feel better. To me, that's remarkable, compassionate, and rare these days.

I like Ledia for being caring, honest, and just a joy to talk too
I like Jen for being strong, but at the same time honest and compassionate
I like Kat for her wonderfully caring personality and kindness towards everyone
I like Eve for her kindness and friendly personality
I like ThatOneGirl for her amazingly amazingness :p
I like MeekThoughts for her..... What don't I like about MeekThoughts? (hehe)
I like Aku for his strength (Even if you don't see it)
I like Vega for his generally positive outlook on life and great friendship (You're Amazing! :))
I like MintyMint for his kindness
I like Floffy for her warm personality
I like Shells for her kindness, even if we don't talk very often
I like Tiger for keeping up the fight
I like Soph for her courage, kindness, and writings! (wink)
I like Vivy for how amazingly kind she's been towards me. (We haven't talked lately, I miss you!)
I like Vagrant for his kindness and willingness to share (I hope you've been better lately :))
I like Barbaloot for how kind she is
I like Equinox for having a warm personality. (Plus you're nerdy!)
I like JJ for his sense of humor
I like Ignored One for his kindness

I like every single one of you! :)

Everyone here is so kind and beautiful.
I hope everyone of you achieves your dreams, even those I didn't mention. (I didn't want to list forever :p)

I've said it so many times.
I love this place.
Its all thanks to wonderful people like you! :)

Take care everyone and I wish you the best! (wink)

I don't really know anyone enough here tbh, I don't talk to anyone on a personal level, so I'm probably just projecting whatever that doesn't exist onto people, but I kind of like evanescencefan91 and Samba for their honesty and non bias posts, Samba don't seem to be around anymore, but I enjoyed her presence in the chat, just always listening and being helpful.

I guess I just like people that seem more "neutral" and just there offering advice.

I like Ak5, for all reasons. :cool:

Anyway, there are some members out there, I'll keep them anonymous. :p

I don't much care for patting the backs of folks or berating them in public, so I keep my compliments and beratements anonymous, usually on the 'five people on ALL' thread. The folks I appreciate and find to have positive qualities most likely know it themselves even if I haven't complimented them on their finer points. They need not me telling them so, I think.

Bread said:
I don't much care for patting the backs of folks or berating them in public, so I keep my compliments and beratements anonymous, usually on the 'five people on ALL' thread. The folks I appreciate and find to have positive qualities most likely know it themselves even if I haven't complimented them on their finer points. They need not me telling them so, I think.

Sometimes people need to read something nice about them in public. Sometims they dont even know about their qualities and that's why i posted this thread. Makes them feel happy. This is not a 5 people on ALL thread, no bad will be said here. If you're not going to contribute, just dont post in it, kk?

Funny when people have something bad to say, they post so much crap about it. And when you're asked about a nice word, you go all jerk-like.

I like Tiger for his body ;)
I like Adro for his money ;)
I like Liley cause she was actually the first one I remember talking to and she was nice to me, still it :)
I like Dark Poet cause hes nice and his poems ar good, they actually make me feel something unlike most things like that :)
I like IO cause hes funny, and smart, like a boss :cool:
I like minty because hes, well, Minty xD Hes ******* ace
I like Vega because he is my father and I must love him (D)
I like Soph cause shes nice, somtimes (wary)
I like Vivy because she nice, and shes pretty and she listended to me for a while
I like Vagrant cause he looks ******* badass and he listened and was gave me some good advice
I like Lone because, well, you'd have to talk to him yourself, you can't not like him, or maybe thats just me
I like LK because of his large amount of threads, which give me something to laugh at for a while, and hes a good listener
I like lonelyfairy because she is so nice and kind and listens to me and she has such a hard time but she hangs in there, I KNOW she deserves better...
I like Jilted John because, well im not really sure, but I suppose thats a good thing, right?
I like Jen because I'm scared she'll hurt me if I don't say so.... also, she is kind fo funny, you can't deny it (D)
I like Purple because she seems smart and shes nice
I like Ak5 because we're ******* ninjas (I didnt forget :D)
I like Amanda cause she cares and she listened and she seems to understand
I like Annik because she is nice, and although sehs shy Im betting that any of one you would love to get to know her :)
I like Aaron Because he always manages to say something random that makes me smile at least a little xD
I like Kamya because hes funny, hes smart, and he understnads, and listened to me
I like Kat because she seems nice, i havent got to talk her much but she seems fun and interesting
I like meek because she cares too and shes funny
I like Floffy because shes nice and shes funny
I like BJD because hes awesome, he makes me laugh pretty much all the time :D
I like Barba because she gives me fugs :) and shes pretty, and pretty nice
More to come later, unfortunately, i wish i couldve done it all at once :'(

WTF!?!??! Everyone is nice
btw, sorry about how its probably the same bullshit repeated, yous are just all so nice......
Also, I had to delete about 11 smileys, sorry :(

1) I like dark poet because he is unfailingly kind and compassionate
2) I like limlim because he makes me laugh
3) I like kamya because he is understanding
4) I like evanescencefa because she is sweet
5) I like liley because we share stuff in common => as c.s. lewis said "friendship starts with a "what? You too?" :)
6) I like shells because she has a level head on her shoulders and is a genuinely good person.
7) I like sci fi because he is gentle
8) I like condemned soul because he cares about everyone

I won't mention any specific names, since I don't want to neglect anyone, but I'd say I really like practically everyone here that I've interacted with :)

Many good people, to be honest I don't know why you're also lonely...one of life's great mysteries :p

Plus those of you who have helped me or opened up to me via PMs - you have a special and long-lasting place in my fondness. Thank you.

Bread said:

I like Bread, who is my good twin.

I like Ledia for creating this thread, but am sad that I had to go to page 23 to find it again :(

wow D= you could have viewed my threads instead <.<

I like callie for going through the trouble of 23 pages of general discussion to find this thread (hug)

Latest posts

Back