Sound off Texans!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Tex Is Lost

I know there is a thread for naming what state all us Americans are from. But there are so many.

So if everyone will indulge me, I want to know what Texans are here.
Let me start.

I am in El Paso. And I lived in Lubbock for ten years.

now i get the reference.....sorry if my reply to your reply was a bit snippy

Not a Texan but i lived in El Paso.

I'm in Texas. Cant wait to move out of here!!! Texas is not all that cracked up to be.

Tex if this counts I was there on business for a week. Loved everything about it. I was in Dallas. Talk about living big. This hotel where I was staying had an orange(shaped like a pumpkin) helicopter land on the lawn to take ppl into downtown Dallas. Across the street was a mall w/ Meinan Marcus (sp). We went underground at Deley Plaza and it was all carpeted walls and all w/ huge lights. We got on an elevator and came out in the middle of a dance floor at the Reunion Tower and had dinner. I was blown away. It was years ago. The ppl down there are just like the ppl in Va they are all so warm and very friendly. Can't help but to love them-wow.

YEH we're awesome.

I'm originally from Arlington. I am in (temporary forced) relocation but plan to move back! There's no feeling like crossing over the border into the home country... makes your heart swell and puts a smile on your face.

I miss home!

40 minutes from Austin, dunno why I posted here, guess I'm hoping to meet up with people for lunch or other random encounters.

spookycat said:
I'm in the DFW Metroplex. LOVE it here. 39 - female - married - lonely - looking for a female friend on this site.

I'm just north of Dallas.

48, female, married and also lonely.

Latest posts

Back