Stabbed in the back..... not aiming for excuses, just seeking what I did right or wrong on my end

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Moore

Reaction score
Short summary.... mom passed away approx 4 years ago..... remaining 2 family members haerve done what they can to keep out of the house and homeless inspite of the lone benificiary in a living trust...not a will. reported them to the police, and tried to contact the lawyer who made the trust..... the only thing he said was that I did the right thing by contacting the police. Alot has gone on especially recently, perhaps someone more experienced can chime in? Never counted on them being vindictive and coniving....it's as if they are in denial that my mom is dead and they both want their needs taken care of by default. What an intro, right?

I know how you feel.
My evil reptilian sister convinced my alzheimer's addled mother to cut me out of the will.
I could have retired if that hadn't happened.
Worst part is that my sister pretended to be on my side.
When she tricked our mother out of her house and into the nursing home, she dug through the attic and found medical records that showed my mother had a pediatrician prescribe phenobarbital to me when I was an infant because I cried too much and kept my mother awake. She used this to say how she agreed with me how my mother was terrible to me. And then she screwed me over and took everything for herself and her soft, rotten, spoiled kids. I could have retired by now if it stayed 50/50 like my father had originally intended.
So yeah. I know how you feel.
Family sucks.
You can't rely on anyone but yourself.
We truly are rocks and islands.

PS.
Welcome to the site, by the way...

welcome to to the forum. I'm sorry but I'm confused by your post though.
I believe he is saying that although he took care of his mom, his siblings are trying to screw him out of his house even though his mom named him the beneficiary of the property. That's what I got from it, anyways.

Latest posts

Back