Stanley Cup Playoffs

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*ahem*
I know there are Canadians here!!! Fess up. I know you're watching.

(Bruins lost. Rangers are our last hope for a real team in this godforsaken series. Don't make me do this alone.)

I always liked ice hockey, but here in Belgium it's not a big sport so I've never been able to follow the NHL and its playoffs.

I guess the L.A. Kings would be my team, I used to play them on my NHL '95 game (SNES) :D

Ooohhh, Belgium. That's beautiful. Are you in Brussels?

The LA Kings are a good pick! They knocked the Vancouver Canucks out of the series, and as a Blackhawks fan the Canucks are against my religion. Loving the Kings this year. :)

The Rangers won last night so there's hope...

Btw, I LOVE Peter Lorre (the actor). A classics movie channel had a Lorre showcase some while back with a few I hadn't seen before. What a voice.

I'm not exactly in Brussels, but really close to it. So let's say that I am, out of convenience ;) Have you been to Belgium?

It's nice to see that the Kings are still in it (although they might be out of it by now). Who else is still in?

I'm glad you love Peter Lorre, he's a gifted actor! I really love him in M, although he's great in some of his lesser known movies as well.

Oh yeah! I'm probably not making the best pick, but I'm rooting for the Nashville Predators. They're not a fantastic team, but I love 'em.

Latest posts

Back