Stressed out.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Reaction score
I don't know why I am so stressed out right now but it's becoming unbearable fast. It seems like every time I hit even a small problem I start to get stressed. I should be happy I just finished getting my associates degree( found out though its nearly worthless since I pretty much have to get another associates degree for my pre-pharmacy preq's). I am stressed out about starting school again soon but I seem to never have a chance to go try and enroll and then I start feeling crappy because I am 23 and will be like 30 by the time I am done with pharmacy school.

I don't know why I am even posting this not like going to help but maybe just typing it out can make me feel better or something.

I'm sorry, I kinda know what you mean. Just try and take it day by day. education can be really stressful but it's often worth it in the end.

you can do it

Have you considered taking a semester off in between going to the new school? Could help with stress..

I have kind of thought about doing that this summer not going in the summer and starting in the fall but then I start to feel like a loser and get worried going to slow down getting into pharmacy school.

Latest posts

Back