Stuff you gave up on.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DayvanCowboy

I have given up the following for a long time and can't see myself getting back into them.

- happiness
- carbonated beverages
- marijuana
- dating

You?

Unacceptance said:
Basically the same as you, add smoking though.

Good for you Unacceptance!:) I envy you for that. I have been smoking for over 5 years now and am just able to cut it down a notch. Sadly, I don't think I will ever be able to quit:(

DayvanCowboy said:
Unacceptance said:
Basically the same as you, add smoking though.

Good for you Unacceptance!:) I envy you for that. I have been smoking for over 5 years now and am just able to cut it down a notch. Sadly, I don't think I will ever be able to quit:(

Honestly, I had my first cigarette when I was 9, I have been an on and off smoker for years. Right now I've only done about 4 months, which I'vegone longer before, so here's hoping.

I pretty much gave up on women(no, I have not switched "teams").
But I use to do things to try to gain the attention of females.
Not anymore. I lost the will to fight. I see no reason to.

****... that's depressing.

Give up on happyness? So that basically means you choose to be unhappy? Hope your confortable with your life, as its not going to change if you give up.

Only thing I gave up on was school lol. I still finished it, just didnt apply myself, wish I did.

DayvanCowboy said:
I have given up the following for a long time and can't see myself getting back into them.

- happiness
- carbonated beverages
- marijuana
- dating

You?

Happiness? That's not a good thing to give up on. well, sometimes you have to retreat to bring your self together again. Are you saying that you would not grab happiness if it come your way? I don't believe it. Your just feeling a bit pissed of at the world right now. Or is that the understatement?

I gave up smoking over two years ago now :D Still miss the fist one in the morning and I quite often ask my self if I did the right thing. But I am proud of my self for kicking that disgusting habit on the head.

Fizzy drinks are not that good for you anyway. So good on ye.

Weed, well I've done it in the past but never regally. But i would say that's a good thing to have gave up as well :)

1. The rubiks cube. (or the small pieces that are left of it)
2. A Vanilla Ice come back tour.
3. Landing a job as a Chip and Dale dancer.
4. Organized Religion.

-Love
-Happiness
-A thing called friendship
-Getting myself not to be so lazy.

I gave up on drinking and drugg'in a long time ago.

I gave up on everything recently, mostly myself.
That's was some crazy wrap twisted delusions.lol

On the flip side, I don't have an aching feeling of wants. My wants...whatever or whomever.

On the other flip side..lol
Since I don't have fire in my ass or a drive to do anything in my life...this crap sucks too.lmao
I've kind of adjusted and it's pain in the ass to get out of a rut.

I think my freaken wires are crossed at the moment.
I'm aware of whats happening to me but i don't take myself too seriouse at the moment.
All this crap can get really heavy..man.

I wish I let go of some hurt , anger, or pains i have...Why in the hell stuff like this is hard or so slow
for me to give up or let go , I havn't really figured out.

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
2. A Vanilla Ice come back tour.
6.gif

Things i've gave up on...

- smoking -- i did smoke for about two years. Call center life just got really depressing and i wanted to blow of steam and thats how i did it.
- having friends -- most of my friends from highschool are either pregant and in other cities or married and in other cities. The people that i've tried to befriend at work only seemed to unreliable.
- Authority figures...my family had to go to court several times because of someone who didn't want african americans in there "perfectly good" neighborhood ...cops did nothing... thats all i'm saying

Latest posts

Back