Stuff.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brickinthewall

Reaction score
Somehow I always seem to find my way back to this place.

Sometimes I wonder how everything would be without me. It's as if I am taking up space that could be put to better use. I wish it would all stop, but it won't, it would be just too easy. I'm having a really really difficult time trying to push myself forward, I just don't see the point, I can't make anyone happy, but more importantly , I can't make myself happy.

I see absolutely nothing in myself that would be worth loving or even looking at, just a waste of space.

brickinthewall said:

Sometimes I wonder how everything would be without me. It's as if I am taking up space that could be put to better use. I wish it would all stop, but it won't, it would be just too easy. I'm having a really really difficult time trying to push myself forward, I just don't see the point, I can't make anyone happy, but more importantly , I can't make myself happy.

I see absolutely nothing in myself that would be worth loving or even looking at, just a waste of space.

(hugs)

You never know the space you took up, until you are gone.

Like a brick in the wall…made of many bricks, true, but missing one brick the wall is incomplete.

brickinthewall said:

I don't know you from before, I don't think I was around when you were here in 2011. However, I disagree with you. No matter how bad or boring or whatever of a person you can be, I don't think you're just a waste of space. I don't know what honeysuckle you have to deal with or what you've been up to the past few years but I do know that this forum has got some of the nicest and coolest people to befriend with and this might be a good place to start looking for some happiness. Maybe not greatly but in personal interactions, making friends - I think these things help a lot in making someone feel better.

Maybe tell us more about what you've been up to before this?

Hello and thank you for the replies, it really means much to me.

Regarding the what I've been up to before. Not much really, I'm not the most interesting person in the world. I'm a med student, stayed 2 years at home due to not getting in the first tries, made it eventually. Now I'm in my 3rd, luckily I don't have too much time to think about stuff. (I hope this is what you meant about what I've been up to).

Latest posts

Back