stupid boyfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

i am feeling extremely lonely now. my stupid boyfriend sed he would call once he cqme bqck into the country, but he hasnt. ive been waiting so long for this moment - the moment when he would call, ever since he told me he was leaving, cause i love him so much - and now he doesnt effing call. just one little call to tell me hes back and lemme hear his voice. it doesnt take much. i feel like im the one doing all the loving and concerning and he just has his feet propped on the coffee table, going along with watever.

Guest said:
i am feeling extremely lonely now. my stupid boyfriend sed he would call once he cqme bqck into the country, but he hasnt. ive been waiting so long for this moment - the moment when he would call, ever since he told me he was leaving, cause i love him so much - and now he doesnt effing call. just one little call to tell me hes back and lemme hear his voice. it doesnt take much. i feel like im the one doing all the loving and concerning and he just has his feet propped on the coffee table, going along with watever.

Maybe u shuld just call him?:p

Ack no dont call him. If hes not calling doesnt that tell you something right there?
Guest said:
Guest said:

Maybe u shuld just call him?:p

I think whether you call him or not depends a lot on how long you guys have been together and how long he has been gone.

I understand the response not to call. Lately I seem to be in the same boat. I have finally just stopped calling because I don't want to deal with no call back or him not being in the mood to talk. It is a defeating feeling when the one you love only wants to talk on their terms.

Honestly, I hold out and hope for people for love. I hope that he recovers from his trip and remembers to call you.

Best thoughts. I know you are hurting. It is understandable.

Latest posts

Back