Subjects at School

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always liked language classes, English, Latin and French, also depending on the teacher though. German class was nice too sometimes, especially in grade 11 because I had a fantastic teacher who was really enthusiastic about literature :)
And Biology, History and Art.

Religion and gym class (swimming especially, even though I like the activity itself), well, I think we need a vomiting smiley :p

i loved spanish back in high school

i hate chemistry and guess whose doing a major in it lol

I was able to pass, usually without too much strain most of the time. The exceptions were math and science - I had to work for those.

But I didn't really like doing schoolwork in general. I didn't like having to go somewhere every day, and do things I wasn't into all day. Unfortunately that seems to be what life is about.

Instead, I preferred to just follow my curiosity.

That's a big part of why I've been lost in life though.
I never considered myself very physically strong, or handy.
And while I did alright in school, I wouldn't consider myself a true brain.
I felt mildly above average academically, at best - enough to register on a test, but not enough to make a difference in my life. I felt this was more due to memory than analytical/critical/strategic thinking, or a strong ability to process complexity.
I'm not good with people either, not good at smooth-talking, fast-talking, schmoozing, bluffing or being cunning/quick-thinking, so I'm probably not cut out for sales either.
I really don't know what my strength is.

The things I'm most drawn to, are entertainment and exploration.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back