success stories

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AaronAgassi said:
"if you have no use or consenual commiseration or shareing what are you here for then?"

It's not as if I have not discussed exactly that question already. Indeed, I would be pleased to discuss it further, if you are really interested and not simply upset with me.
problem is YOU never answer a question , i have not seen this topic where you discussed this matter already.even when i have already discussed something you expect me to retype it just for you then haveing wasted that time you still disregar whatever i said .im not simply upset with you , your just annoying and time consuming and i dont think you actually care about anyone but yourself.im simply just tired of you makeing every thread about you in the end.

AaronAgassi said:
For one thing, I am disappointed to report that I seem to be the only one here who continues with follow up questions and discussion in order to arrive at all actually helpful recommendations to others. -Who shows genuine interest or sheer ordinary curiosity, instead of simply evincing tender sentiment upon cue! And I think that this is important. Beause that is how I understand true compassion.
com·pas·sion (km-pshn)
n.
Deep awareness of the suffering of another coupled with the wish to relieve it.
i really laughed out loud at this statement since it is absurd!for all the bravado and boasting you do to try and make normal dialogue impossiable to follow and boreing i dont think you understand the true meaning of compassion .you dont have a drop of compassion in your whole body.you are the last person onthis forum who follows up on questions and discussions ...........you never gave me a shred of "actually helpful recommendations to others." i could have ripped a stitch gagging on my tea when i read that ,as you said your self in the other post most information given and i was vexed that you kept going back to the VFW HAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHA with your trite inputs without haveing done any investigateing into what the VFW would actually do over here for nonVFW lol trite trite supertrite
And really i mean look at this thread what you did to it again like all the others , its about you now and not about ele or any others hapiness only about why aaron isnt more impressed and how many people did he manage to piss off? haveing compassion means you would be able to sense when someone was simply angry at you and actually feel bad that you cause that kind of emotion in them , you dont mind causeing anger ,frustration and urt in everyone here on cue and yet you are so against giving commiseration and a lil friendly support on cue ........i have never seen you give anyone compassion ,never seen anyone thank you ,i have never seen this compassion you feel you have such a pureness of....... .
AaronAgassi said:
For another thing, as in my "Dialectic" thread, I think that it is worth while first to identify our stimulus and interaction needs, then to imagine the kind of circumstance under which one might lead a happier lives, before only then tying to strategize.
i dont read your threads , i get enough of you when its forced on me by you hijacking the popular threads i dont go looking for a headache so sorry no idea what this is about and dont care.
AaronAgassi said:
Because, there is a great deal of social mythology about even somewhat robotic procedures for meeting others. And while all this seems to work well enough for some people, it can even be quite frustrating and destructive for others. Indeed, it strikes me as vastly insensitive, to say the least, simply to brush simply off anyone who doesn't fit your mold that way.
you cant find that you would find anything insensitive since thats how you treat us all here.never have you ever apologized to anyone you offeneded , and i have recieved plenty of pm from members saying jus ignore aaron he is a @ss ,im sorry but no one fits your mold and yet you are insensitive everyday refusing to give any compassion since to you group shareing isnt as compassionate as one on one criticism which you love so well , so you frustrate everyone around you by forcing everyone to talk to you ,like the child that takes any attention even negative attention rather than be ignored because they are annoying.
AaronAgassi said:
For another matter, I would encourage people to look around them and discover for themselves the nature and better appreciate dynamics of different relationships, than to become all wrapped up in the standard social myths and expectations about how relationships are supposed to be. Because that is another problem that increases needless disappointment, maladaptation and unhappiness.

I certainly hope that any of this answers your question, if you are really interested, that is, if it really was a question, and not just angry protest or dismissal.
actually no YOU didnt answer any of my question but went off track on your own personal campaign my questions was only one and simple but to it i was ignored and given a essay i wasent interested in the least in deciphering .....my question was only:
1. if you have no use or consenual commiseration or shareing what are you here for then?
AaronAgassi said:
I can also assure you that I still see no answer here to my request for explanation of how and why as to any success attributed to participation on this forum.
READ PAGE 2 where i answered :
the way these forums helped me the how was when i felt i would literally slit my wrists than be in pain i stumbled here
the why it helped it didnt it just gave me time to find my own way when i felt 100% alone at least i had somewhere to ask outloud rather thansit and scream alone inside my head

if you still cant understand that and i dont see why not since compared to your vocabulary it is very basic , i said in other words :
these forums served to give me some much needed emotional and mental support when i found myself at such a low as to type in google "I am so very lonely" how that helped was that it gave me time let me meet some some people instead of driving myself insane so that i could think outloud about my options , i often pm lonely girl rather than ask her to solve my problems or ask for help i tell her what i think my options are then i break down each option and lookat the plus and minus and then i figure out a plan to work towards and what she does is gives a lil imput and alot of support ,its all i needed and most people except you(from what you say) need a lil support from time to time to find thier own happiness ,hey have to decide themselves what they want that forums cant do for you .

now this may not be the answer you were looking for alas i have not found the magical fountain of happiness , i cannot share this secret with you but i did answer you i answered you above and now you forced me to regurgitate the same answer in much more detail just to satisfy and i bet you will still feel you went unanswered and i cant keep makeing it any more simpler so your stuck with that answer whether you like it or not.
AaronAgassi said:
But if you insist on calling me a liar, then I'm not sure what you expect me to do about it. I can only ask you to consider that people of good will can and do disagree or break down in communication. And that getting all huffy seldom helps. I only ask that you can appreciate the thought that I have put in trying to answer you seriously and put aside your hostility. I do not believe that I am actually your enemy.

no one calls you lier if thats how you think of yourself then ok. i think you are in denial about your needs and how people view you to the point that you are dillusional with a superiority complex and if you would crawl down off your high horse you may not be so lonely alone up there in that tower you built .
lol @huffy ......yea thats what happens when women live with men as frustrateing as you for 17 years we get huffy at being reversed nagged to "answer me ,answer me ,answer meeeeeeeee !!!!!"
try...........frustrated ,exhauted , and well glad that i am not emotionally at a low point where you could actually hurt me at this time in my life .unike last winter you bothered me alot ,really upset me and if you knew it and if you ever felt compassion you would have sent me a pm saying sorry we got off on the wrong foot " but you basically posted right behind me for days ,i couldnt stand to come to this place i found when i needed because the thought of you responding to me left me anxious to log in and participate or get my pms even,
now i just dont care , but since you already went a few rounds with lonelygirl and she s a busy mother and then robin who is a busy young man in school , i thought i would let you have a go at me for old times sake since im in the hospital haveing my gall bladder out i have all the time to sit here and use my online dictionary while you act pretensious all day .

aside from all this crap ............
i actually do wonder what you sound like ....... do you sound as robotic as you type ,do you talk without feeling , or are you trying to cover up for something your ashamed of like a trailer park upbringing ........i always picture you when i read these threads as a redneck with a thicker tennessee accent than my own trying to cover up his roots ,probably not ....who knows ? but i find its what pops to mind .
i have known many smart and educated people ,doctors ,lawyers and yet none speak the way you write , so thats the only real curiousity i have about you ,
no im not your enemy , we just dont get along but then again i dont think you really get along with anyone here and if you talk like that in real life then probably not there either .so i have stopped takeing it so personal , when i get out of hospital give me a pm we can set up a way to have a convo online i would love to hear all this fluff than have to read it,argueing in person is so much more fun than typeing anyway

oh and a lesson in compassion
when you know a peer is ill in the hospital you say
"oh thats terriable i hope you get well soon "

com·pas·sion (km-pshn)
n.

poor thread been ruined since page 2 ,bet your smiling with glee .......oh wait do you sound like the grinch in the hat and the cat cartoon ??? ah welll im tired now cba
night guys

AaronAgassi said:
Great! Ny responses now stand without context!

It's the end of the world! Delete them, including the one You just made and let these people have their peace. People obviously already read all that they wanted to read from our posts.

lonely2beeme said:
AaronAgassi said:
"if you have no use or consenual commiseration or shareing what are you here for then?"

It's not as if I have not discussed exactly that question already. Indeed, I would be pleased to discuss it further, if you are really interested and not simply upset with me.
problem is YOU never answer a question , i have not seen this topic where you discussed this matter already.even when i have already discussed something you expect me to retype it just for you then haveing wasted that time you still disregar whatever i said .im not simply upset with you , your just annoying and time consuming and i dont think you actually care about anyone but yourself.im simply just tired of you makeing every thread about you in the end.

A) In the following passage, lonely2beeme, you contest my understanding of compassion, but only on what rather what seems grounds of Ad Hominem, attacking me and how I communicate and relate, rather than anything I actually said pertinent to compassion. And I must say, you are somewhat uncivil to me.

AaronAgassi said:
For one thing, I am disappointed to report that I seem to be the only one here who continues with follow up questions and discussion in order to arrive at all actually helpful recommendations to others. -Who shows genuine interest or sheer ordinary curiosity, instead of simply evincing tender sentiment upon cue! And I think that this is important. Beause that is how I understand true compassion.
com·pas·sion (km-pshn)
n.
i really laughed out loud at this statement since it is absurd!for all the bravado and boasting you do to try and make normal dialogue impossiable to follow and boreing i dont think you understand the true meaning of compassion .you dont have a drop of compassion in your whole body.you are the last person onthis forum who follows up on questions and discussions ...........you never gave me a shred of "actually helpful recommendations to others." i could have ripped a stitch gagging on my tea when i read that ,as you said your self in the other post most information given and i was vexed that you kept going back to the VFW HAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHA with your trite inputs without haveing done any investigateing into what the VFW would actually do over here for nonVFW lol trite trite supertrite
And really i mean look at this thread what you did to it again like all the others , its about you now and not about ele or any others hapiness only about why aaron isnt more impressed and how many people did he manage to piss off? haveing compassion means you would be able to sense when someone was simply angry at you and actually feel bad that you cause that kind of emotion in them , you dont mind causeing anger ,frustration and urt in everyone here on cue and yet you are so against giving commiseration and a lil friendly support on cue ........i have never seen you give anyone compassion ,never seen anyone thank you ,i have never seen this compassion you feel you have such a pureness of....... .

B) In the following passage, lonely2beeme, you insist that I do not answer your question even as you actually quote my direct answers as to what I am looking for on this forum!

AaronAgassi said:
For another thing, as in my "Dialectic" thread, I think that it is worth while first to identify our stimulus and interaction needs, then to imagine the kind of circumstance under which one might lead a happier lives, before only then tying to strategize.
i dont read your threads ,

Not my problem! Besides, I repeated myself for your convenience. So you are now simply being evasive as well as hostile!

i get enough of you when its forced on me by you hijacking the popular threads i dont go looking for a headache so sorry no idea what this is about and dont care.
AaronAgassi said:
Because, there is a great deal of social mythology about even somewhat robotic procedures for meeting others. And while all this seems to work well enough for some people, it can even be quite frustrating and destructive for others. Indeed, it strikes me as vastly insensitive, to say the least, simply to brush simply off anyone who doesn't fit your mold that way.
you cant find that you would find anything insensitive since thats how you treat us all here.never have you ever apologized to anyone you offeneded , and i have recieved plenty of pm from members saying jus ignore aaron he is a @ss ,im sorry but no one fits your mold and yet you are insensitive everyday refusing to give any compassion since to you group shareing isnt as compassionate as one on one criticism which you love so well , so you frustrate everyone around you by forcing everyone to talk to you ,like the child that takes any attention even negative attention rather than be ignored because they are annoying.
AaronAgassi said:
For another matter, I would encourage people to look around them and discover for themselves the nature and better appreciate dynamics of different relationships, than to become all wrapped up in the standard social myths and expectations about how relationships are supposed to be. Because that is another problem that increases needless disappointment, maladaptation and unhappiness.

I certainly hope that any of this answers your question, if you are really interested, that is, if it really was a question, and not just angry protest or dismissal.
actually no YOU didnt answer any of my question but went off track on your own personal campaign my questions was only one and simple but to it i was ignored and given a essay i wasent interested in the least in deciphering .....my question was only:
1. if you have no use or consenual commiseration or shareing what are you here for then?

But in truth, I have answered that very question (and not for the first time) when I spoke of the values of real dialogue in item A above, and in item B above wherein I proposed Dialectical steps for working to resolve loneliness.

AaronAgassi said:
I can also assure you that I still see no answer here to my request for explanation of how and why as to any success attributed to participation on this forum.
the way these forums helped me the how was when i felt i would literally slit my wrists than be in pain i stumbled here
the why it helped it didnt it just gave me time to find my own way when i felt 100% alone at least i had somewhere to ask outloud rather thansit and scream alone inside my head

We have been over this before as well. But allow me to recapitulate:
I since rephrased my question more specifically. What I meant to ask is exactly what anyone has done that succeeded, and how and why it worked. Because, after all, as you may recall, I have not been terribly impressed with much of the advice as I find trite and blithely proffered on this forum.

But it seems that what you are describing is the function of a support group, and I have already said that I myself do not seek a support group. But I'm glad if it helps you.

if you still cant understand that and i dont see why not since compared to your vocabulary it is very basic , i said in other words :
these forums served to give me some much needed emotional and mental support when i found myself at such a low as to type in google "I am so very lonely" how that helped was that it gave me time let me meet some some people instead of driving myself insane so that i could think outloud about my options , i often pm lonely girl rather than ask her to solve my problems or ask for help i tell her what i think my options are then i break down each option and lookat the plus and minus and then i figure out a plan to work towards and what she does is gives a lil imput and alot of support ,its all i needed and most people except you(from what you say) need a lil support from time to time to find thier own happiness ,hey have to decide themselves what they want that forums cant do for you .

now this may not be the answer you were looking for alas i have not found the magical fountain of happiness , i cannot share this secret with you but i did answer you i answered you above and now you forced me to regurgitate the same answer in much more detail just to satisfy and i bet you will still feel you went unanswered and i cant keep makeing it any more simpler so your stuck with that answer whether you like it or not.
AaronAgassi said:
But if you insist on calling me a liar, then I'm not sure what you expect me to do about it. I can only ask you to consider that people of good will can and do disagree or break down in communication. And that getting all huffy seldom helps. I only ask that you can appreciate the thought that I have put in trying to answer you seriously and put aside your hostility. I do not believe that I am actually your enemy.

no one calls you lier if thats how you think of yourself then ok. i think you are in denial about your needs and how people view you to the point that you are dillusional with a superiority complex and if you would crawl down off your high horse you may not be so lonely alone up there in that tower you built .
lol @huffy ......yea thats what happens when women live with men as frustrateing as you for 17 years we get huffy at being reversed nagged to "answer me ,answer me ,answer meeeeeeeee !!!!!"
try...........frustrated ,exhauted , and well glad that i am not emotionally at a low point where you could actually hurt me at this time in my life .unike last winter you bothered me alot ,really upset me and if you knew it and if you ever felt compassion you would have sent me a pm saying sorry we got off on the wrong foot " but you basically posted right behind me for days ,i couldnt stand to come to this place i found when i needed because the thought of you responding to me left me anxious to log in and participate or get my pms even,
now i just dont care , but since you already went a few rounds with lonelygirl and she s a busy mother and then robin who is a busy young man in school , i thought i would let you have a go at me for old times sake since im in the hospital haveing my gall bladder out i have all the time to sit here and use my online dictionary while you act pretensious all day .

i actually do wonder what you sound like ....... do you sound as robotic as you type ,do you talk without feeling , or are you trying to cover up for something your ashamed of like a trailer park upbringing ........i always picture you when i read these threads as a redneck with a thicker tennessee accent than my own trying to cover up his roots ,probably not ....who knows ? but i find its what pops to mind .
i have known many smart and educated people ,doctors ,lawyers and yet none speak the way you write , so thats the only real curiousity i have about you ,
no im not your enemy , we just dont get along but then again i dont think you really get along with anyone here and if you talk like that in real life then probably not there either .so i have stopped takeing it so personal , when i get out of hospital give me a pm we can set up a way to have a convo online i would love to hear all this fluff than have to read it,argueing in person is so much more fun than typeing anyway

com·pas·sion (km-pshn)
n.

poor thread been ruined since page 2 ,bet your smiling with glee .......oh wait do you sound like the grinch in the hat and the cat cartoon ??? ah welll im tired now cba
night guys

AaronAgassi said:
lonely2beeme said:
AaronAgassi said:

A) In the following passage, lonely2beeme, you contest my understanding of compassion, but only on what rather what seems grounds of Ad Hominem, attacking me and how I communicate and relate, rather than anything I actually said pertinent to compassion. And I must say, you are somewhat uncivil to me.

no i contest the fact that you never answer my questions ,yet expect us to write something to your liking then i point out that i have never seen you act compassionate to a single member on this forum i have never seen anyone say ty aaron for being there and compassionate towards me , i even got a private message just now saying lol aaron needed a good spanking too bad he cant be banned .i am uncivil towards you because we reap what we sow if you dont like how i react to you then look inside yourself and our past interactions and figure out why ??? could it be that you were uncivil to me ???? no because that would mean you would have to acknowledge how lacking you are incompassion , but truth be told when i was at a point in my life that i needed help , so desperate as to reach out to total strangers , you did nothing but make me more unhappy and cry in frustration at needing the forum but haveing to get thru you to use it . you were uncivil to me , you still are and so you deserve to be treated as you treat others with cold indifference , when you grow a heart and learn REAL compassion maybe we can be civil .

AaronAgassi said:
lonely2beeme said:
AaronAgassi said:
com·pas·sion (km-pshn)
n.

B) In the following passage, lonely2beeme, you insist that I do not answer your question even as you actually quote my direct answers as to what I am looking for on this forum!
no idea what your talking about now since i didnt say you dont answr my questions in this passage that was the one above .........coo coo coo cooo this is the passage where i contest your compassion well your well known lack of any !you have never once done any of that self rightous load of steamy dog poo you wrote up there . aaron im sorry hun but your mean , no matter how you mask it with big words your just mean and no one hardly understand you so your tiresome on top of it , stop fighting so hard and just join the human race ,it wont kill you i promise.

AaronAgassi said:
lonely2beeme said:
AaronAgassi said:
i dont read your threads , i get enough of you when its forced on me by you hijacking the popular threads i dont go looking for a headache so sorry no idea what this is about and dont care.

Not my problem! Besides, I repeated myself for your convenience. So you are now simply being evasive as well as hostile!
im hostile cause i wont read your threads hahahahha............. they are boreinggggggggggggggggggggg sorry if we wanted to read the theoretical stuff i would actually go to your website this here is a loneliness forums meant for friendship and COMPASSION , not meant to please and impress and fend off the aaron attacks .by the way i stopped by and its scarey not only is it long and just too much grammer but that you sit there night after night haveing those convos alone is a real insight that you are more lonely than i ever was. *cut cut*

AaronAgassi said:
lonely2beeme said:
AaronAgassi said:
AaronAgassi said:

But in truth, I have answered that very question (and not for the first time) when I spoke of the values of real dialogue in item A above, and in item B above wherein I proposed Dialectical steps for working to resolve loneliness.

no you didnt answer my question when i put it to you , you referred to some topic that i wasent aware of at the time since i dont read every topic in these forums , you refused to answer me directly ,how much you complain when we answer you directly just not to your liking not enough of what you want and all i wanted was one simple answer and got a essay about everything but ...........and in item A) you didnt answer me you only complained that i attacked you and your lack of compassion and in B) basically the same thing another complaint that im hostile yet no answers ........ must i quote A and B here or can you scroll up and see your offtrack again without me doing all the legwork .
you want to know why i am really happy ? because i got out of a 17 year marriage with a man who abused me and i have learned to put up for myself agressively if need be instead of passive aggressive , now if you dish it out expect it slam dunked back down your throat ,im tired of being walked on ,it was die or fight time ,and im happy cause i found out i could fight , so tho you may be annoying i dont shed a tear over what you say anymore aaron cause i cba!

AaronAgassi said:
lonely2beeme said:
AaronAgassi said:

We have been over this before as well. But allow me to recapitulate:
I since rephrased my question more specifically. What I meant to ask is exactly what anyone has done that succeeded, and how and why it worked. Because, after all, as you may recall, I have not been terribly impressed with much of the advice as I find trite and blithely proffered on this forum.

But it seems that what you are describing is the function of a support group, and I have already said that I myself do not seek a support group. But I'm glad if it helps you.
lol you make it seem as if im the one who make the claims .....look real close you say "I can also assure you that I still see no answer here to my request for explanation of how and why as to any success attributed to participation on this forum. " and yet i answered you , quoted you ,you still denied being answered and now you want to change it like you had been acknowledgeing my answer all along.
like i said i cant help if u dont like the answer cause yournot looking for a support group but that was the only answer we have since this forums is baically a support group .

lonely2beeme said:

AaronAgassi said:
lonely2beeme Wrote:

com·pas·sion (km-pshn)
n.

night guys
i see you had nothing to say here tsk tsk and you wonder why people are uncivil when you cant be take a lesson in civility yourself
oh by the way im doing great ! surgery went fine thanks for asking !!!!
you are just too kind and oh so compassionate whatever came over you ................lol yea that will be a cold day in hell eh? compassion aaron you need to learn what it is cause you just dont get it still .............

but why dont you give this thread a break i need to get to bed and the more we do this the more people pm me and you already ruined the thread the orginal intent and purpose is dead and is now only a monument to advertiseing your website and dialectical approach lol and anyway you already had a turn at lonely girl , robin and myself now ,..........your imaginary friend is waiting for you back on your thread "a fresh Dialectical approach" you get along with yourself so much better , when you can speak your own language someone who enjoys your debates that you dont fight with lol aaron that is just freaky but if it helps you to have him glad .............lol

Lonely2beeme, I agree that you have never seen me show compassion. Regardless, I have. And our different views on the very nature of compassion may also very much account for our differing perception in this regard. And there, for the moment, is where I draw my boundaries of what I am willing to discuss with you, how and in what context.

And I still hope that it can be worth while first to identify our stimulus and interaction needs, then to imagine the kind of circumstance under which one might lead a happier lives, before only then tying to strategize. That is the kind of discussion that I am looking for. And I suggest this as a better alternative to all the blithe clichéd advice detailing somewhat robotic procedures how to meet new people, because, one way or another, clearly the afore said approach simply doesn't work for everyone.

Now there is my answer to you, yet again, right before your eyes. Fnord! Ben is Glory!

I have also trued to explain what was unclear to me about the success claims. But I'll leave that for now.

AaronAgassi,

In this thread, and in general on the forum, I want you to start staying more to the point of threads and stop pulling threads not ment for debates or discussion into such. I do not mind discussions, just dont start discussions where you're not really meant to do so! If you want to discuss unrelated things, do so in a, for that purpose, created thread.

Latest posts

Back