Summer.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimizAkri

Reaction score
As a teenager in highschool, summer is that long awaited something that has finally come.
However, now that it has, I feel disappointed and more lonely than I have ever felt. I usually take summer as a chance to reflect over my life, my problems, and myself. I take the chance to fix what little I have left in order to enjoy the rest of the year.
Instead, I find myself replaying the events of the past school year. I constantly think of the people I lost and the person I used to be. I think of how messed up my family is and wonder how much worse it is going to get now that I don't have school as an escape. I think of how 'true friends' is a foreign concept to me when it used to be a common phrase in my vocabulary.
I think of the person I have become: cold, lonely, sarcastic, bitter, angry, careless, and hurt.
I feel as if the whole year I tried to build a life for myself only to realize this life is built from nothing.

The summer is usually the happiest months of my life for I am able to get away from everything.
Now it is becoming the worst (though it has yet to truly begin) for it only reminds me of just how lonely I am.

SimizAkri said:
The summer is usually the happiest months of my life for I am able to get away from everything.
Now it is becoming the worst (though it has yet to truly begin) for it only reminds me of just how lonely I am.
I ran a thread on summer nights a few weeks ago,
Summer's a big challenge for me too.
I decided to take a vacation to get away & visit relatives out west, but that's not turning out all it was cracked up to be either - a few exciting hours separated by vast periods of loneliness.

yeah summer is stupid, stupid hot...
As a teenager I used to enjoy summer time...Sleep all day and party all night.

As a yougn adult..it was great...work all day and party all night...all year round :p

Now as a grown man...errr..fresia it's still stupid hot.
The girls of summer are harder and harder to find where I live...Not really.lol
Fucken jobs are hard to find...No fucken money ...No fucken honey..lmao

The world is still young and is avaliable to me. I'm free to do whatever the fresia I want.
I just need to get right with me...Know who the heck I am..What I want.
I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my month...not even a fucken plastic spoon..lol
Change whatever the hell it is I need to change...
Find the willingness or the fire in my ass to go out and do what ever the heck it is I need to do.
Maybe it's as simple as allowing myself to be happy.

The world waits for no one...no even me. It dosn't even give fresia...what happened to me or how
unfair life had been to me....

There's fire and gusto inside of me..I just know it.
As a matter of fact it's that same fucken energy i use to beat up on myself.
Slowly..ever so fucken slowly I'm strating to grasp it again.

Summer is here...and Hot **** here I am too:p
my..my she such a cutties. If my honeysuckle was together, she can be mine.
A spark is all i need...:p

Well, summer used to be my favorite season....sunbathing, parties, late nights, days spent by the pool etc etc. Now I am on a couple of medications that keep me out of the sun, I have not been able to reallly enjoy my pool, I cant hardly stand the sun on me, I feel terribly ill if I am in the sun too long. IT SUCKS!!!! I cant work on my tan,which always makes me feel sooooooo much better, no swimming so I am losing out on exercise that keep me toned.
Add to this the fact that I am practically agoraphobic, I really do not like to be outside of my home... I used to spend every available day outside and at the creek swimming and picnicing with the kids....now my days are filled with pretty much nothing. So summer sucks, but for me all the seasons do, it is either too **** cold or too **** hot! ******* medications!

Latest posts

Back